KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
Oh? My bad, I thought you were ones who were raging on the Kythie thing in this thread. The open relationship is still a better definition than just cheating. And ntr is out the window since that involves other aspects like blackmail, and stealing the girl away from the other party. And yeah a picture of someone your interested in sucking others dick in the past is uncomfortable which would be a different argument entirely. People in here are calling shit on a character (Kythie) for licking dick before starting a relationship with her is just terrible imo since the MC gets around. A better argument would be having the option to avoid that in this game (which I'll be in favor for) and still pursue a relationship with her which will be decided by the creator. If that doesn't happen, oh well!
I guess that's a fair point relationships usually require an understanding of mutual exclusion before establishing faith, so it can be considered a flat open relationship and what I've said applies closer to love interests.

ntr usually does have those parts in the formula, but they're not required. The basic definition is the love interest is taken from you either willingly or unwillingly.

I'm gonna be real here.

I prefer the idea of harem, but really dislike the idea of harem sharing. I know it's hypocrisy. But part of what draws me to these games is the fantasy aspect.

There needs to be tags to warn us of this though. We might need a tag for games like these a minimum of "sluts" or "harem sharing" or something.

Last edited:

Kilgur

May 11, 2017
Oh my, a debate on ntr.
This is a game in the LOQO series, those game all have "ntr" (even though it doesn't really feel like ntr, as there is no ill will towards or from any of the characters).

Swegabe has only made games where all the characters are very sexually towards anyone and anything, discussing if this is bad or not is very likely not going to change anything, as it seems to be one of swegabes own kinks.
Just like discussing that the game shouldn't have huge tits and dicks, likely wouldn't ever happen.

Like have people not played any of the other games? It seems very obvious that it has been the same way in all the other games, same kinks, same type of (as well as recurring) characters same engine even.
Opala and Farah is always good, Osira is always bad.

Reactions: Synaxis

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
By shit thing I mean I don't like telling people not to play something. I try to avoid it but in cases like this and Adorevia I don't see them changing the formula.

Like you say, apart from young Farah showing interest in the MC and Kythie later on no one else has any romantic interest besides sex. In Roundscape, apart from a bit of pillow talk, there is no relationship until the proposal at the end.
I can only speak for myself, but I find the "If you don't like X you should probably skip this game" pretty useful myself.

Also I already miss the Morrigan profile picture, such a great character.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Helps if you reply properly

In my example the MC is not sleeping with his wife and has no sexual desire towards her. If she slept with another man while he still desired her it would be NTR because she's choosing another man over him.

In this game the MC has sexual desire towards these women so obviously he cares who they sleep with and they are sleeping with others instead, you just don't have the option to make it you.

It's not natural for men to be ok with women sleeping around if you plan to stick with the idea that the MC doesn't mind.
I aggree especially since it is the mc being forced to keeping these whores safe. then i rather have an option to sell them instead of them tagging along with me.

why are they even follow the mc around ?

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
The sprite sex scenes in the tent along with other sprite sex shown.
I only played this game until its first scene and not sure about what is "sprite sex" . Is that a term or a scene's general name or something else ? also thank you for replying .

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
I only played this game until its first scene and not sure about what is "sprite sex" . Is that a term or a scene's general name or something else ? also thank you for replying .
These are called sprites:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when these are used in a scene instead of a fully drawn image, that's what you'd call "sprite sex".

The Asmodeus

Jan 26, 2018
These are called sprites:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
So when these are used in a scene instead of a fully drawn image, that's what you'd call "sprite sex".
Thank you , i didn't know that . So there aren't decent animated scenes but just these little models movements .. I wish you right times to be at right places and a good day .

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Out of curiosity, is anyone expecting anything to change?

I ask because some of you seem to be getting quite annoyed with it yet nothing has changed in all the years Gabe has been doing this stuff and nothing will ever change. Would it not be easier to find something that better suits you?

Synaxis

Sep 29, 2017
Out of curiosity, is anyone expecting anything to change?

I ask because some of you seem to be getting quite annoyed with it yet nothing has changed in all the years Gabe has been doing this stuff and nothing will ever change. Would it not be easier to find something that better suits you?
Gabe is getting 6.5k a month. Nothing's gonna change. Not the working speed, not the crappy artists (with the exception of Sethxzoe) nor the "open relationship". It's been 3 and a half years since the game started but we're only at the beginning of chapter 2 (I think?). So long as he's getting his money, shit ain't changing.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Gabe is getting 6.5k a month. Nothing's gonna change. Not working speed, not the crappy artists (with the exception of Sethxzoe) nor the "open relationship". It's been 3 and a half years since the game started but we're only at the beginning of chapter 2 (I think?). So long as he's getting his money, shit ain't changing.
It's been a hell of a lot longer than that since the Opala series started, this is the 3rd one. The girls have always slept around even after marriage. Gabe's blog opened in 2013 so 6 years at least of things being this way.

People are more than entitled to their opinions and I agree with the sentiment but it's always been like this. I knew what I was getting into when I started Origins because the first 2 games were the same sex wise.

It just seems like wasted energy complaining about something Gabe has no intentions of changing.

Sneak0

Apr 16, 2018
I have a problem, im at the farm were the mc´s mom lives and when i enter the conversation is done i can move my mc and hitting esc does not help, so with other words when the conversation is done my game freezes but i can still hear the music...what do i do?

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Hi fellow pervs i wanted to ask a question, i was at 80 % of the game when i deleted it before the update and now i want to get back to it but i dont have the save files anymore i want to complete the game fast but its just too slow. Does anyone have a complete save file so i can reach back to 5 or 6 updates prior to this one. Another thing i wanted to ask is that i used online save game edittor and also the sgedit, they both dont show me all the items in the game. I mean i cant get them from there. Before i had done it for all items. tell me please what sg edit is best for this game. Thankyou

MonkeyDBoffey

Nov 21, 2017
Does anyone have a low fps problem in the game as well? If so, can you tell me how to solve it?
I have the same issue aswell, not just with this game but with other RPG maker games having a low fps. As I use a laptop my solution is to plug my laptop into the mains - so im not running off the battery, it sorts the issue out due to the extra boast in power i get

Reactions: maingame121
Jan 22, 2018
I have a problem, im at the farm were the mc´s mom lives and when i enter the conversation is done i can move my mc and hitting esc does not help, so with other words when the conversation is done my game freezes but i can still hear the music...what do i do?
That's all that for this update.
Actually, this scene should not be implemented at all, you will be able to continue playing at this point after the next patch.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
not the crappy artists (with the exception of Sethxzoe)
Eh, while Sparrows art isn't visually pleasing to me, and I don't think it its the tone of this game at all, I would't call him crappy. His work is clean and stylized, plus he produces it pretty fast.

As for everyone else, yeah, they are pretty crappy.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes