BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
i dont fucking understand the end of the current version. i had to get farah back from the harpies while beatrix goes to get her kid and then what i didnt read the shit they were saying i got farah back but now i dont know where to go? Im so confused Illumi gone mental and she talks about mist and this being the end of the version encyclopedia shows only 20 percent game completion and the walkthrough is outdated. help me pls

Zittou

Jul 9, 2017
Wish Gabe didn't genderbend Kythe I liked to have MMF
Hopefully there'll be an optional non-homo male character added to the party

Draconas

Oct 2, 2018
Help I'm not able to play the game of predictions every time I get the opponent is not interested in my cards. I followed the walkthrough but I'm still not able to do it

Gaboro

Feb 18, 2019
somehow i got a bug in which i can't have a full team, i can only have 3 members (including me) and if i try to add the last one it says that the all the characters slots have been used... i saw a couple of months ago that someone had this issue.. how can i fix it?

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
i dont fucking understand the end of the current version. i had to get farah back from the harpies while beatrix goes to get her kid and then what i didnt read the shit they were saying i got farah back but now i dont know where to go? Im so confused Illumi gone mental and she talks about mist and this being the end of the version encyclopedia shows only 20 percent game completion and the walkthrough is outdated. help me pls
You should go to castle warrengard talk some shit with osira who would be in your throne being a bitch and from there head to collusia.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
You should go to castle warrengard talk some shit with osira who would be in your throne being a bitch and from there head to collusia.
dude no one is on the throne i have upgraded the castle as well plz some one put a completed and updated save game file here plz man plzzzzzz i just want to see my gallery completed i cant leave the game until its fokin full i have some mental problem that i dont know about but its driving me crazy plzzzz help me.

WalshyB95

Sep 17, 2017
Game consistently crashes after a few seconds of black screen after starting, got the RTP etc installed, redownloaded, reextracted, used compatability modes. Anyone got any insight? Can't play it at all

sstakhn

Dec 24, 2017
I just started the Illusian Forest arc in 2.17 via the mirror code (last version I had was 2.15b), game freezes during the second cutscene in the Church (Zweibelle).

Maybe the bug that was present in 2.15 returned? Any ideas on what to do?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes