zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well the game ended in the same place and if you go to your mom's house the game freeze up. for those who may have mised this scene sleep in you bed up stairs and in joy lol.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Kythie demolished me morally.
I've seen a lot of people saying negative stuff about Kythie scene and there people who dont understand why this scene is so demoralizing. And this is my take on why:​

I'm new here. 2 days ago I discovered the game and gave it a go. So I just wanted to share my expirience of the game, since I just finished playing it. I hope its okay and a big load of text will not ruin your day. If you're okay, you are absolutely wellcome to join to the discussion and give your opinion on the matter - I love reading people's thoughts and expiriences. With that said, I think after reading the head, you already know where I'm going with this. Nontheless I want to share my expirience so you could feel my pain and understand my feelings better. I dont want to just say "this sucks, FU". I want you to understand why. "Why" is important here. Lets begin...

To begin with my intents: I'm not that much into H-Games that mostly have grind and walking and tons of text. I'm more into art, animations, 3d and, well, basically the H-scenes. I'm not into deep lore or anything, since most of such games have overly-cringy settings that I simply cant bear.
Result: entering this game, my target was to get H-illustrations just to get a quick fun.

With that said, Story:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Result: I found myself somewhat invested in the overall story, but its execution and mechanics around it ruin it to the point of me wanting to skipp most of it by the end of the middle of the game.

Result: music can become annoying. Overall sound design is fine, but either incomplete, or being reused far too often.

Result: mechancis mostly are kind of bad, but because there are a lot of them, they can be fun. Grind on the other hand is not fun and extremely hurts the game's process. Double that for H-game. H games simply dont need it, why does it even in the game in the first place?

Talking about H-scenes:
Result: its good. I'm not disappointed in the H-content of this game. Actually I think that this game is simply insane in terms of H-conent illustrations. Some mechanics could be improved, but.... yeah. I'm impressed and satisfied with H content overall.

With all that said, lets make a quick TL;DR of my expirience
H-Content is good, other stuff could be better, but oh well. Im interested in story only a little, since mechancis surrounding it feel badly designed. Came here for H-scenes, got them a lot, and I am very happy about them.

BUT. Why do I write all of this here then?
Because I played it to the point of the end of the village of harpies and I ended up investing my self so much into the story of 1 particular character so much, that when 1 scene with it came up, I literally flipped my desk in a fit of a holy rage. You know what that scene is. And we can finally get to the actuall point (ofcourse with the pre-history).

!Story spoilers ahead!

I was so angry, so denying of what I saw, that I actually took 6 anty stress pills to calm myself down. It was 4 a.m. and I didn't want to wake up my neighbors that live with me in the same communal flat. I took my shirt, pulled up my pants, got my coat, went outside and and for 45 minutes simply mumbled to myself of how I hate and despise it. I then understood that it didn't help me even a little bit.
After rumbling with myself for 45 minutes I went back and decided to share my thoughts with the one who shared this game with me. HE himself havent played it to this point, so it was something new for him to hear. We dont know each other that well, but he decided to spare his free time and listened to my unrelentless shitty piece-by-piece story. We spent Hour and a half just utterly shocked of how that nonsense could even happen (which is very kind of him, to spend ~1,30 hrs on a stranger rumbling about things). He thinks that theres a way to not let Kythie do that, but I read the logs and theres just no way, thus no hope to do that. Theres only giant smelly random horse dick jizzing all over your best friend, while your character cant even find the courage to talk to her about it.

IN THE END: I spent the last 2 days investing in this game and I dont feel like even finishing it. I dont know if there are even more scenes with that filthy excuse for a horse and Kythie, and frankly speaking I'm too afraid to find it out. She deserves a better fate than to become a cocksleeve of some random degenerate horse. I did not expect to get so into the game that it actually started to matter to me on the personal level. But if the game actually accomplishes such a feature, it means that it is on the right way. Alas that 1 scene was enough to ruin the best character that I grew to love and respect, blacking most of the positive expirience I've had throughout this journey.​

As you could of already noticed, I'm a very emotinal guy. Im sorry for spending your time to scrolling this thing to get to the other comments, but I felt like that if I didnt share my thoughts out loud, I would simply go insane. And I'm not that familiar on where to do such things in the internet, especially about Hentai games. I've been around F95zone for some time and I feel like at least here I could share some thoughts. English is also not my native language and thus there are most certainly some grammar and sense-wise problems within the text. For that I am sorry.​

Thank you for hearing out my Soul's cry.
I really needed that.

Edit: decided to spend some time and correct grammar and sense-wise mistakes. I hope its now easier to read.

Last edited:

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
I've seen a lot of people saying negative stuff about Kythie scene and there people who dont understand why this scene is so demoralizing. And this is my take on why:​

I'm new here. 2 days ago I discovered the game and gave it a go. So I just wanted to share my expirience of the game, since I just finished playing it. I hope its okay and a big load of text will not ruin your day. If you're okay, you are absolutely wellcome to join to the discussion and give your opinion on the matter - I love reading people's thoughts and expiriences. With that said, I think after reading the head, you already know where I'm going with this. Nontheless I want to share my expirience so you could feel my pain and understand my feelings better. I dont want to just say "this sucks, FU". I want you to understand why. "Why" is important here. Lets begin...

To begin with my intents: I'm not that much into H-Games that mostly have grind and walking and tons of text. I'm more into art, animations, 3d and, well, basically the H-scenes. I'm not into deep lore or anything, since most of such games have overly-cringy settings that I simply cant bear.
Result: entering this game, my target was to get H-illustrations just to get a quick fun.

With that said, Story:
Result: I found myself somewhat invested in the overall story, but its execution and mechanics around it ruin it to the point of me wanting to skipp most of it by the end of the middle of the game.

Result: music can become annoying. Overall sound design is fine, but either incomplete, or being reused far too often.

Result: mechancis mostly are kind of bad, but because there are a lot of them, they can be fun. Grind on the other hand is not fun and extremely hurts the game's process. Double that for H-game. H games simply dont need it, why does it even in the game in the first place?

Talking about H-scenes:
Result: its good. I'm not disappointed in the H-content of this game. Actually I think that this game is simply insane in terms of H-conent illustrations. Some mechanics could be improved, but.... yeah. I'm impressed and satisfied with H content overall.

H-Content is good, other stuff could be better, but oh well. Im interested in story only a little, since mechancis surrounding it feel badly designed. Came here for H-scenes, got them a lot, and I am very happy about them.

Because I played it to the point of the end of the village of harpies and I ended up investing my self so much into the story of 1 particular character so much, that when 1 scene with it came up, I literally flipped my desk in a fit of a holy rage. You know what that scene is. And we can finally get to the actuall point (ofcourse with the pre-history).

!Story spoilers ahead!

I was so angry, so denying of what I saw, that I actually took 6 anty stress pills to calm myself down. It was 4 a.m. and I didn't want to wake up my neighbors that live with me in the same communal flat. I took my shirt, pulled up my pants, got my coat, went outside and and for 45 minutes simply mumbled to myself of how I hate and despise it. I then understood that it didn't help me even a little bit.
After rumbling with myself for 45 minutes I went back and decided to share my thoughts with the one who shared this game with me. HE himself havent played it to this point, so it was something new for him to hear. We dont know each other that well, but he decided to spare his free time and listened to my unrelentless shitty piece-by-piece story. We spent Hour and a half just utterly shocked of how that nonsense could even happen (which is very kind of him, to spend ~1,30 hrs on a stranger rumbling about things). He thinks that theres a way to not let Kythie do that, but I read the logs and theres just no way, thus no hope to do that. Theres only giant smelly random horse dick jizzing all over your best friend, while your character cant even find the courage to talk to her about it.

IN THE END: I spent the last 2 days investing in this game and I dont feel like even finishing it. I dont know if there are even more scenes with that filthy excuse for a horse and Kythie, and frankly speaking I'm too afraid to find it out. She deserves a better fate than to become a cocksleeve of some random degenerate horse. I did not expect to get so into the game that it actually started to matter to me on the personal level. But if the game actually accomplishes such a feature, it means that it is on the right way. Alas that 1 scene was enough to ruin the best character that I grew to love and respect, blacking most of the positive expirience I've had throughout this journey.​

As you could of already noticed, I'm a very emotinal guy. Im sorry for spending your time to scrolling this thing to get to the other comments, but I felt like that if I didnt share my thoughts out loud, I would simply go insane. And I'm not that familiar on where to do such things in the internet, especially about Hentai games. I've been around F95zone for some time and I feel like at least here I could share some thoughts. English is also not my native language and thus there are most certainly some grammar and sense-wise problems within the text. For that I am sorry.​

I really needed that.

Edit: decided to spend some time and correct grammar and sense-wise mistakes. I hope its now easier to read.
Blame gabe for forcing her weird fetishes instead of hearing what the patreons want. Honestly, I wish that the horse part only happened if you made her a slut, and the normal sex part happened if you decide to invite her to the tent regardless of what you teached her (it could have some dialogue differences).

putraopak

Feb 1, 2018
I don't have ruby coin to open the chest at the Marches of Despair ,, did anyone know how to get it ??

Sorry for my bad english, I use google translate :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017

With that said, Story:

Talking about H-scenes:

!Story spoilers ahead!

I really needed that.

If it makes you feel any better you can load a save from after the explosion and during the scene where shes in bed there's a option about one of the girls teaching her girl stuff or something of the sort. If you tell them not to teach Kythie anything the scene wont happen and she won't have anything to do with the horse and she can just be yours. I assume you were probably skipping the text, or you didn't realize the ramifications of that single action (Can't blame you, I wouldn't expect that one choice to equal immediate horse sucking as well).

So if it bothers you that much just replay and chose to keep her clueless and yours. Of course if you do that you wont actually be able to invite her into your tent in the current version and fuck her. Why? Because to trigger the scene she needs 3 points, and 2 (Or something like that) come from that scene, so you'll have to wait until more updates to be able to gain those points another way.

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018

With that said, Story:

Talking about H-scenes:

!Story spoilers ahead!

I really needed that.

Always interesting to hear how other people experience things and I respect your experience and feel sad on your behalf that this was so painful for you. I did not understand why people were so infuriated about the whole scene with the horse, so thanks for shedding a light on that.
I will join in on the fun and share my experience then.

To begin with I enjoy H-Games with gameplay and a bit of grind. Never was into just animations or Visual Novels. I don´t like to much realism in my games or hentai. There are rarely any games that hit my particular kink(CBT, Femdom, Male Chastity, huge breast females) So I play games and fill in my own text in my head when the scenes come.

Result: I had played the 2 previous games alot so I knew what I was getting into. So no surprises or disappointments. I Enjoy the humor and over the top stuff that is absurd and unrealistic.

Result: It´s fine. In a long games like Witcher 3, Dragon Quest XI, Fallout series the music becomes repetitive for me and with the grind I usually turn it off.

Result: I Like JRPG gameplay, so this is for me. Rarely have I played a H-Game that caters to my taste in as this series. But it is simple and grindy.

Result: There is much. If it is to your taste you are in luck.

Result: I feel sorry for everyone who got hurt.
Be good and have a nice day :)

Phantombeast

Feb 6, 2018
People are complaining about Kythie acting sluttish, while what actually bothers me is his genderswap.
ikr, its so darn weird n for me, it messed up da relationship between them, just when it was cover-me-ill-cover-u-partner it became f***-me-ill-grace-u-master.
n swegabe give us a scene of "hero" with Gabrielle, she's one da oldest characters n still rejects "me" even though she loves "me" (according to the story-dialogues)
Gabe : oh hold yar horses
me : i have none :mad: ... left :cry:

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
If it makes you feel any better you can load a save from after the explosion and during the scene where shes in bed there's a option about one of the girls teaching her girl stuff or something of the sort. If you tell them not to teach Kythie anything the scene wont happen and she won't have anything to do with the horse and she can just be yours. I assume you were probably skipping the text, or you didn't realize the ramifications of that single action (Can't blame you, I wouldn't expect that one choice to equal immediate horse sucking as well).
I actually thought something liek that would happen, but on the contrary. Why do we teach children in school about sex? So that they know what it is and what kind of consequenses it might bring if they do it wrong. Knowledge is power and I thought that allowing Kythie to now more about it will actually help her to cnotroll her senses more.

So if it bothers you that much just replay and chose to keep her clueless and yours. Of course if you do that you wont actually be able to invite her into your tent in the current version and fuck her. Why? Because to trigger the scene she needs 3 points, and 2 (Or something like that) come from that scene, so you'll have to wait until more updates to be able to gain those points another way.
Ok, noted. So there is a way not to let her disgrace herself? Good to know.
But there is one problem then. I downloaded the last versionand tried to "invite her" to the tent, but all she keeps saying is that I must be drunk and then nothing happens. Did I miss something? Did I miss 1 point during the journey? Because the horse scene didnt really give me any points with Kythie. Or is it because I use saves from 2.17 and in 2.18 that scene gives you the last point? Or she gains the last point somewhere along the story after that scene happens and after the harpies village?

Last edited:

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I actually thought something liek that would happen, but on the contrary. Why do we teach children in school about sex? So that they know what it is and what kind of consequenses it might bring if they do it wrong. Knowledge is power and I thought that allowing Kythie to now more about it will actually help her to cnotroll her senses more.

But there is one problem then. I downloaded the last versionand tried to "invite her" to the tent, but all she keeps saying is that I must be drunk and then nothing happens. Did I miss something? Did I miss 1 point during the journey? Because the horse scene didnt really give me any points with Kythie. Or is it because I use saves from 2.17 and in 2.18 that scene gives you the last point?
Don't know, I haven't actually play the game since 2.15, I just know this from talking to Gabe.

rockmypunkk

Feb 3, 2019

But there is one problem then. I downloaded the last versionand tried to "invite her" to the tent, but all she keeps saying is that I must be drunk and then nothing happens. Did I miss something? Did I miss 1 point during the journey? Because the horse scene didnt really give me any points with Kythie. Or is it because I use saves from 2.17 and in 2.18 that scene gives you the last point? Or she gains the last point somewhere along the story after that scene happens and after the harpies village?
It states in the current version of the notes for 2.18

"Kythie's tent mechanic hasn't been added yet."

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes