Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Its been ages since i played with LoQO and haven't played any of the new onces so here is something i never figured out (not really put much effort into it) so i'd like to ask:
Is this a series? A continous story? I have to play LoQO 1 golden edition then the story continues in LoQO 2 golden edition? Which is then followed by Origins? These add together into one story?

Last edited:

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Its been ages since i played with LoQO and haven't played any of the new onces so here is something i never figured out (not really put much effort into it) so i'd like to ask:
Is his a series? A continous story? I have to play LoQO 1 golden edition then the story continuies in LoQO 2 golden edition? Which is then followed by Origins? These add together into one story?
golden editions are like extras .. just stuff to play while original game come to act..

JG07

Jun 8, 2017
It's been a long time since I played this. From what i recall, most of the content seemed to be voyeuristic in nature, with the MC rarely if ever taking part in the action. Is that still the case?

Hentai Prince

Donor
Jul 24, 2017
"Hall of Memories let you replay CG Scenes with all text, choices and voice clips."

Finally! This is something I been wanting for a long time now.

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
I can never get into this game because I can never decide on my favorite art style at the beginning and give the rest up. What do you guys think is the best?
the best one is the center one its the best looking the rest just look like rushed shite

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
Can we just download the recent update only? I have the game but i just want to update it. if yes pls tell me how.

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

Thank you for hearing out my Soul's cry.
I really needed that.

Edit: decided to spend some time and correct grammar and sense-wise mistakes. I hope its now easier to read.

Good read. I totally love the 'every girl is a turbo slut' world that LOQO is set in and NTR is my favorite fetish sooooo I don't really share your feelings on the Kythie situation. That said I can respect it, and understand getting uncontrollably drawn into a fictional world that your rational mind knows doesn't really matter...Good luck out there, remember no matter how bad it gets for you there is always someone somewhere worse off ;)

Sep 24, 2017
Just played the update and I will call it knowing how this goes, but that dog is going to try and fuck the MC mom. If you played the update you know what I mean, if you didn't, don't waste your time like I did and just wait until the release of Ep. 3 and get a full experience. See you all when things get an update.... so like four to six months.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
i am on windows 10 and everytime i hit alt enter to go fullscreen like with other rpgm game but this one always end in crash ?? can i not play in fullscreen ?? the screen is too small to see everything ??

btw is their a seedit for this version available the other seedit is only for previous versions ??

Last edited:

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
hey! can someone share save file from last update? im dont have mood play from start... xD thank you! ^^

Feb 16, 2019
Just played the update and I will call it knowing how this goes, but that dog is going to try and fuck the MC mom. If you played the update you know what I mean, if you didn't, don't waste your time like I did and just wait until the release of Ep. 3 and get a full experience. See you all when things get an update.... so like four to six months.
explain better

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes