Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
How are different path in the game can i really play the bad guy ?
it is not like you will be bad guy its simply mc will more ruthhless with his words in some dialogues. often its can be seen in mc replics when speaking with crayden. or when crayden talk about mc wih someone he will describe mc as ruthless individual. only major diffirence i noticed in heroic/renegade choosing is your relations with farah and the path you choose to acquire her
edit: oh also not so major H/R thing is with illumi.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Just played the update and I will call it knowing how this goes, but that dog is going to try and fuck the MC mom. If you played the update you know what I mean, if you didn't, don't waste your time like I did and just wait until the release of Ep. 3 and get a full experience. See you all when things get an update.... so like four to six months.
What dog ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Yea up to the prison and one fight then your done for know. I am alittle mifed tring to get scenes on other gallorys but still get nothing for some of them

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Wait. This is a game where the MC doesn't fuck but just watches? I was just going to download this.
No, no, he does, It's just a joke about the last two games and how they were basically voyeur games. While Voyeur is a big theme in this game, the MC is in about 50% of scenes.

Reactions: swmas

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
Was wondering where can i buy clay, tools food and drink for the castle ?? i need to upgrade but i cant seen where to buy these stuff, i went into town looked at all the stores but they dont seem to have these items in-stuck also can i still buy tavern, amrory etc.. like it was in previous versions ?

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Is there/will there be any incest?
Currently there is not (unless you count a Dream Hunter's scene as one). And in the future who knows what Gabe will add.

Was wondering where can i buy clay, tools food and drink for the castle ?? i need to upgrade but i cant seen where to buy these stuff, i went into town looked at all the stores but they dont seem to have these items in-stuck also can i still buy tavern, amrory etc.. like it was in previous versions ?
Thats exactly what you should do - buy the very shop to get those supplies for your castle. After you free the castle from bandits you have the option to buy any establishment, thus acquiring those supplies. You do that by interacting with white signboards that shops/taverns/bars now have.

Reactions: Dependable_223

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
thanks so that must have been why i dont see this part i was looking for those same sign like it was in previous version

Apart from this are their more games like this one who allow you to buy buisness, and fighting with rpgm type games ??

Last edited:

laser14

Jun 21, 2017
I played the first game years ago and really enjoyed it, but I remember that there was a lot of exploration and grinding between scenes.
Has the pace between gameplay and scenes sped up at all?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I played the first game years ago and really enjoyed it, but I remember that there was a lot of exploration and grinding between scenes.
Has the pace between gameplay and scenes sped up at all?
No, no it hasn't, there's still anywhere from 20 minutes to hours between scenes if you play without cheats.

Reactions: laser14
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes