Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
is it possible to encrease the savegame slots right now i can only save 4 games ? :rolleyes: Their has to be way encrease this number ?

Bob9999

Jun 24, 2017
Hello there ppl, does anyone know if that is there still progress in develop this game or its done at all?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i just wait be playing other sex games some of them are finished games some or not. but it makes waiting for this game less stressful. i do have one thing that get's me if van is female witch i think she is then she hides it really well. plues the val tores i think makes some kind of a hint about her lol. i could be wrong but even in gabes opala 1 are 2 even the gay hores did not have a heart in his picter. only the wemon did

Yamato

Apr 24, 2017
I just started to play this game, stuck at first quest introduction, where da hell is the silver hair women(walktrhough said the west), I only see a silver hair prostitute (does not activate the dialoges)

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
slowest forced intro in the history of games. No settings menu? Worst interface ever- gonna have to take a pass on this one.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
is it possible to encrease the savegame slots right now i can only save 4 games ? :rolleyes: Their has to be way encrease this number ?
Nope, its part of the shitty engine. Unless someone with knowledge of RPGXP make a mod were stuck with this.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
For the people wondering how to speed up the game, download Cheat Engine and then use speedhack, a feature that is built into cheat engine and works in most rpg maker games.

odino

Aug 14, 2017
is there anyway to make window size bigger? other than lowering desktop resolution?
any mode or trick?
i need something around 1200x900 or something like that this windows are very tiny

batista007

May 17, 2017
people I already build the place in the castle for the Paellicia lives and when I go to talk with her does not appear the option to call her to the castle

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
people I already build the place in the castle for the Paellicia lives and when I go to talk with her does not appear the option to call her to the castle
Did you fight her? (You may be missing something... Did you LOOK at the area after it was upgraded?)

odino

Aug 14, 2017
is there any good scene in this or all just are 1-2 pic with lots of text?

is there anyway to make window bigger other than lowering desktop resolution?any mod or trick?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes