pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
Help cheating?

I used Rpg Maker Save Edit program, it works fine for money, golden tokens and other itens, but when I have to confirm a dialogue option like inserting Ruby Coins or creating a new costume, the game somehow know im cheating and says i dont have enough.
ruby coins and costume fabric are different variables than other items, it is in the same variables of kill counter for monsters. if you use save editor it probably grouped in variables path #100++

Annacito

Dec 22, 2018
to castle you captured from bandits

you have a name of the place ? , ive been in the ghost mode in castle and finished talking to osira? the one daughter with a minotaur friend ,. after that mission i have no idea where to go ,. she say when she has use for me she let me know or something ,..

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
you have a name of the place ? , ive been in the ghost mode in castle and finished talking to osira? the one daughter with a minotaur friend ,. after that mission i have no idea where to go ,. she say when she has use for me she let me know or something ,..
Warrenberg or Werrenberg, where you fight with steel demoness.

TheGL

Jul 7, 2017
Alright this save is right after Kythe undergoes some changes and before you go to Uncle Dad's Farm. The reason I'm sharing this one is because eventually in one of these beta's Gabe is going to add the mission to save Opala before going to the farm. So even after you continue on to the newest beta content I'd keep the original save I shared in a separate file so you won't miss that mission in future betas.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

If anyone needs saves I have them in all races, but so far only in the International artstyle as the game is becoming a bit too big for me to keep playing in all styles. I also have saves before each sex scene, so if you want one just give me the specific one you are looking for and I'll link it, download it and keep it as I only upload them up for around a week.
is there any way i could have a save for the black protagonist after the embassy scene where you get the new party member?

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
It's possible to reconstruct my palace in the 2.16 version? I don't want to download the 2.18 game version just yet, because is to short.

Skaldy

Nov 7, 2017
It's possible to reconstruct my palace in the 2.16 version? I don't want to download the 2.18 game version just yet, because is to short.
check the change logs for both 2.16 and 2.18 if it says something about upgrades download it, if it doesnt say anything about it it was implemented way before 2.16

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
check the change logs for both 2.16 and 2.18 if it says something about upgrades download it, if it doesnt say anything about it it was implemented way before 2.16
You mean I have to search for updates for the version in question? Is the updates in this site?

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
You mean I have to search for updates for the version in question? Is the updates in this site?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes