Clinday

Oct 4, 2017
Hello everyone, any idea how to trigger the quest at the Grandmaster's hut ? I earned the title for the 6 altars, are there more, or is there something else i need to do ?

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
TheKingInTheNorth COOL_CAT Direct quote in repose to my question and someone else asking if she was going to be a romance option "Yes, on both accounts! She was among the initial female cast, so she should be on the list."

Reactions: Arihito

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Tbh, I really don't care about her, I just want to kill her son.
But knowing Gabe, we will not get a satisfying ending for Eclipse story, he will probably run away again after being defeated.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well i think he is now a pirate. If i am right about that then he probly has the pirate chicks dughter as well as the one girl you could not save from him if she is not dead. But yea i would love to kill him to but then his mom my hate you. She is the one in the maner after all.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
I think Renpy is straight up for visual novel type games only. RPG like mechanics like Turn based battles, characters stats and etc... are not implemented in Renpy. Or... I could be wrong.
There's a Ben 10 game with stats, turn based combat, etc on renpy. So I know its possible.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
There's a Ben 10 game with stats, turn based combat, etc on renpy. So I know its possible.
While those things can be easily simulated in Renpy there are a lot of things it can't. Just like world exploration? Like actual exploration? Like characters traveling across maps and not just clicking on locations. With NPC's moving around that map as well be it friendly or not? Or simply refer to NES or SNES era of RPG games like Final Fantasy, Dragon's Quest and Chrono Trigger. Renpy does not have the features to do those kind of games unless you modify the engine itself.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
While those things can be easily simulated in Renpy there are a lot of things it can't. Just like world exploration? Like actual exploration? Like characters traveling across maps and not just clicking on locations. With NPC's moving around that map as well be it friendly or not? Or simply refer to NES or SNES era of RPG games like Final Fantasy, Dragon's Quest and Chrono Trigger. Renpy does not have the features to do those kind of games unless you modify the engine itself.
Now you're just adding stipulations you hadn't said. Not sure on the map, though. I don't play many renpy games.

Jun 6, 2019
Well i think he is now a pirate. If i am right about that then he probly has the pirate chicks dughter as well as the one girl you could not save from him if she is not dead. But yea i would love to kill him to but then his mom my hate you. She is the one in the maner after all.
I think eclipse is not her only son the pirate guy might be her other son

draken

Apr 22, 2017
You all want next walthough. Sick of having to do 100% of everything. So sick of it. The email is there. Help me. Anyone find the 3rd pic in Warrengard?
The illustrations in Castle Warrengard are located in the following locations:
1: Hallway leading towards the courtyard roseus ends up in.
2: Second floor next to the glory hole booths, close to where the pirate ends up.
3: In the sewers, drops from the fire demoness legendary.

I could not see any other illustrations lying around in the game files. The attached screenshots show the locations.

Reactions: nico266 and cg3985

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
The illustrations in Castle Warrengard are located in the following locations:
1: Hallway leading towards the courtyard roseus ends up in.
2: Second floor next to the glory hole booths, close to where the pirate ends up.
3: In the sewers, drops from the fire demoness legendary.

I could not see any other illustrations lying around in the game files. The attached screenshots show the locations.
What program are you using to get these pictures???

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
does anybody know how to give gifts to the girls? i mean i can buy them but i don't know how to use them.
From what I have seen... gifting only happens at preselected points in the game, and only once at they time and place...
You can't just gift when you want.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
From what I have seen... gifting only happens at preselected points in the game, and only once at they time and place...
You can't just gift when you want.
then it's a weird system: i can buy like 99 of each object but not only i cannot use 98 of each of them but also some of them will not even be asked ever and also if i already have them it's irrelevant... because in order for it to work i need to buy a new one from the store for some reason.

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
This is the new character!? W...T...F... who would want that in the game... honestly... he can draw whatever and this is what we end up with... will the dev also be passing out puke bags with the upcoming update?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: asd33asd33
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes