COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Another irrelevant character, I really wish gabe put more effort in the current cast instead of introducing useless shits like Puta Bananas

Reactions: DarkLizerd

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
i think she looks ok its just the face thats a bit off.
And the thigh spilling over the stockings?

Wow We getting a new female Can't wait for them to get fuck/gangbang by someone or some animal before the MC get an a piece -_-
For this character, I don't care who does what just as long as I don't have to see it.

-------------------------------------------

This game is starting to turn into a disaster... It's like COOL_CAT said, this game really doesn't need any more irrelevant characters. There are so many already that there is hardly any progress in character development with each update. Now we get one more character (and a shitty one at that).

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
don't freak out: while i agree that i would be better off if we focus on the already big cast we have this is probably a really minor secondary character that will get one or two scenes at the most. i doubt she will have any real weight in the story.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well a nother ducess is she going to have a do this for me then you lock her up with rapeing zombies then she tries to kill you.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
I just have a quick question before I start to spend hours playing through this again. Has the MC finally gotten more scenes or is he still stuck getting cucked by most?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
your talking about the mirror i think in one of the pages here they have some codes for that. i don't know the two you just said are mybe i do and old age is getting to me

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
don't freak out: while i agree that i would be better off if we focus on the already big cast we have this is probably a really minor secondary character that will get one or two scenes at the most. i doubt she will have any real weight in the story.
If this were another game that would be fine, but bear in mind that Gaby, Beatrix, Ra'tiki still have around two scenes each despite being years in the game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am sure there will be more scene's for all. no telling how long it will take and rember in the end the mc get's to pick witch heart girl he want's and then there are the bad ending's too.

Reactions: TheSavageGod

TynaFucker

May 18, 2018
are there any scenes with bal'rana currently, as well as sunny sue and kristallia? when freeing bal'rana i chose the option to be rewarded with her ass but never got anything afterwards

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
are there any scenes with bal'rana currently, as well as sunny sue and kristallia? when freeing bal'rana i chose the option to be rewarded with her ass but never got anything afterwards
No, there are no scenes with Bal'Rana, Kristallia or Sunny Sue.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes