basilo

Jan 1, 2019
Hello, im following the Walktrought step by step, i just defeated Mascarade for 1st time, and now it says that i need to go to "SUMMER COVE" but i can`t find that on map :C

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Also no. I won't write a walkthrough until the official release. It doesn't take 2 years... Yes 2 years...... to make an episode. The last 15 update have added 4 hours tops to the game. Episode 1 added 6, if you don't care, to 15 hours if you did.. WHen the episode finally comes out I will update this walkthrough. Just bored with every update in beta with "Where is my walkthrough!" Grow up. I am just done with the stupidly slow updates.

I will release my walkthrough when the next "episode" comes out. I am very tired of wasting my time.

Hello, im following the Walktrought step by step, i just defeated Mascarade for 1st time, and now it says that i need to go to "SUMMER COVE" but i can`t find that on map :C
Look man.. IF you are, It is even pointed out on the wiki... Which I have added the world map.. Use your brain..

I am here for questions for about an hour about this game. If you can't follow my hand holding walkthrough..... Maybe you should follow another game. OR anything..

Questions about ANYTHING should be emailed to me via the email in the walkthrough. It seems "3" lost illustrations is just that. One didn't commit to it in Castle Warrengard. Who know after this next x15 beta...
If ANY of you have questions about this game. You may join my discord. Pervs or not. I really give zero fucks. Outside of the creator I know the most about this game....
Here is the discord invite. Ask you questions there please. I will try to help

If you all can handle that of course. Also. A few things ago. There are 4 in Warrengard it seems now... Please don't answer to obvious. Please don't ask for "new walkthrough" if you don't even know how to buy property. Please

Man up. If you have questions about this damn game. If you are expecting Gabe to do anything besides earning $7500 a month to release 1500 minutes of work.. Please.
If any of you think that Gabe is a woman is just funny...

Gabe is a man.... I don't get why you pay him for that. I wish I earned 7500 a month.. I am still here

Gabe is a guy.. It is obvious after all this time....

Reactions: robocopio

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Man up. If you have questions about this damn game. If you are expecting Gabe to do anything besides earning $7500 a month to release 1500 minutes of work.. Please.
If any of you think that Gabe is a woman is just funny...
So you mean Gabe is a "he"? I remembered going through Gabe's blog and found a couple of pics indicating Gabe is a woman.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
I did mt $60 for a game. It is always "surprise mechanics"
Yeah like you don't do shit... You have 0 value. No one will joing my channel cause why would they? You are a useless programmer

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
question: how do i soften the ground? for some buried treasure it says that "the soil is to hardened for a shovel alone".

what am i supposed to find to make it "excavable"?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have not found that. the one who i think wrote all the stuff is the one who makes the walk through. it takes alot of time and energhy to go through the hole game are just to write where everything is at. i know i can't do it because you have to now were it all is and i don't. so i could see there point of veiw tho

Reactions: Rize

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
question: how do i soften the ground? for some buried treasure it says that "the soil is to hardened for a shovel alone".

what am i supposed to find to make it "excavable"?
Just a guess...
At this time, there is nothing in the game that will let you dig there...
You will need to wait for the update that will give you something to dig there...
I thought it was the "glorious pick"... as in pick axe... but it was a lock pick instead... :(

Reactions: Rize

momo907

Feb 16, 2019
i'm having trouble finding the resurrected baron. i'm currently following the guide provided. something i gotta do or have a certain party member?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Just a guess...
At this time, there is nothing in the game that will let you dig there...
You will need to wait for the update that will give you something to dig there...
I thought it was the "glorious pick"... as in pick axe... but it was a lock pick instead... :(
i've been looking at the walkthrough. apparently at "treasure digging level 3" you get what is called "steam drill"... this sounds like that... now the problem is that i don't have a clue how are you supposed to level up treasure digging (it isn't by digging, because every single other treasure i already dug up)

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
i've been looking at the walkthrough. apparently at "treasure digging level 3" you get what is called "steam drill"... this sounds like that... now the problem is that i don't have a clue how are you supposed to level up treasure digging (it isn't by digging, because every single other treasure i already dug up)
You need to rummage through drawers and mine some ore

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
i already did... there's not a single ore i haven't mined yet and there's no single drawer i haven't emptied yet. still nothing.
Alright, go to the rewards section of the encyclopedia and see if it's unlocked. If it is buy it with some gold tokens. If it's not click on the ??? And see what type of title you need to unlock it. Then go and do them

Reactions: azraelswegul
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes