zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
that could be one truth. then you got to rember that every mc has seen the one chick in the vale but she has them all do diffrent thing's if i rember right have not played the old ones in a long time now. here is what i think happen cradin and his sister let the sanke god go and he with what little power he had some how made the time taer's the lady tells you to get have something to do with it,

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
well, to be fair--- the second game references the first one and the third one references the second one (and some aspects are due to the work of a character in the second one, like dimensional travel being thanks to Murdock) so...it's 1-2-origins.

that's why it's kinda confusing why is it called "origins" despite being chronologically the third, but apparently it's an alternate universe version that's set up in the past but there are interactions with the characters from previous games that traveled there and are much older but the older characters don't remember anything of this game so...
that could be one truth. then you got to rember that every mc has seen the one chick in the vale but she has them all do diffrent thing's if i rember right have not played the old ones in a long time now. here is what i think happen cradin and his sister let the sanke god go and he with what little power he had some how made the time taer's the lady tells you to get have something to do with it,
azraelswegul, Origins isn't set in the past it's in the same time frame as Opala 2, if you have played the second game you will remember the black knight you defeated that turned out to be the girl from the Neverus tribe, she has travelled back in time and got Farah before she meet the Pharaoh of Egypt and brought her back to the present, as is referenced in the conversation with Farah after you rescue her ie: she had flowing blonde hair and was clad in pieces of black armour.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
azraelswegul, Origins isn't set in the past it's in the same time frame as Opala 2, if you have played the second game you will remember the black knight you defeated that turned out to be the girl from the Neverus tribe, she has travelled back in time and got Farah before she meet the Pharaoh of Egypt and brought her back to the present, as is referenced in the conversation with Farah after you rescue her ie: she had flowing blonde hair and was clad in pieces of black armour.
yeah, that's what i'm saying, it is NOT the past, it0s an alternate universe set in the past but heavily different that has interactions with some older characters from the main one. sorry if i didn't¡t explain myself correctly

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well in the second game the neverus tribe hade a lot of power so she could open portal's to the past so could the snake god. i now he is weak but what if those with his power did not know it but they could be like a genarater and giveing him power.
a nother thing is now that i think about it what if i forget her name you now sexy see's all is a goddes and all the gods have yellow eye's.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
well in the second game the neverus tribe hade a lot of power so she could open portal's to the past so could the snake god. i now he is weak but what if those with his power did not know it but they could be like a genarater and giveing him power.
a nother thing is now that i think about it what if i forget her name you now sexy see's all is a goddes and all the gods have yellow eye's.
but we KNOW for a fact that this is not the past of the previous games since older Farah doesn't remember ever being in Colussia or this lands to begin with, so this is most likely the past of an alternate universe.

Reactions: DarkLizerd

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Hey guys, I've just now pretty much completed the storyline as far as it goes. I am looking to clean up with the collectibles and titles as such.

There are a few things that puzzle me. For example, it tells me that I've only activated 11 of 12 crystals, but I have no idea where the last, 12th crystal is.

These are the ones I've activated:
Colussia
Caimridge
Kahr
Port Ronod
Highland Inn
Arlon
Brightstone
Odidania
Skalhalm
Warrengard
EDIT: Ruins of the Past (Does not appear in the Crystal Sanctum, for some reason).

The unactivated chamber crystal is the crystal sanctum is the one next to Odidania.

Last edited:

gargonare

Aug 30, 2017
Hey guys, I've just now pretty much completed the storyline as far as it goes. I am looking to clean up with the collectibles and titles as such.

There are a few things that puzzle me. For example, it tells me that I've only activated 11 of 12 crystals, but I have no idea where the last, 12th crystal is.

These are the ones I've activated:
Colussia
Caimridge
Kahr
Port Ronod
Highland Inn
Arlon
Brightstone
Odidania
Skalhalm
Warrengard
EDIT: Ruins of the Past (Does not appear in the Crystal Sanctum, for some reason).

The unactivated chamber crystal is the crystal sanctum is the one next to Odidania.
That's because it doesn't exist it's still the a beta version.

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
That's odd, the completion statistics are usually aligned with each beta version, not the full game.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well if you listen to older farah see does say that she does feel like she know's you but can not say how are why. Sorry for my spelling i geuss we will find out when gabe get's finished.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
yeah, that's what i'm saying, it is NOT the past, it0s an alternate universe set in the past but heavily different that has interactions with some older characters from the main one. sorry if i didn't¡t explain myself correctly
azraelswegul, no it's not an alternate universe, Origins follows on directly from Opala 2, it explains everything in the prologue at the start of the game, the Beldorian Empire is over the sea from Egypt and Opala is seeking military help in the fight against her enemies.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
azraelswegul, no it's not an alternate universe, Origins follows on directly from Opala 2, it explains everything in the prologue at the start of the game, the Beldorian Empire is over the sea from Egypt and Opala is seeking military help in the fight against her enemies.
yes, it's a sequel. but the main game happens in an alternate universet: Opala, older farah and osira traveled to it in order to seek help without knowing full well where they traveled to. the existence of Younger farah and older farah hints that and older farah not remembering ever being in this lands seems to confirm this is not the same farah and it is not the same timeline.

It's as you visited a new place you've never been but you notice that there's a younger you on it but you don't remember ever being there and there are tiny tiny differences between you two.

Anymo_V

Mar 17, 2019
So the MC met Farah(young/old) and Osira(Illumi?), it would be funny if the princess we rescue from the prison is Opala.

Feb 16, 2019
I hope
So the MC met Farah(young/old) and Osira(Illumi?), it would be funny if the princess we rescue from the prison is Opala.
Yes, i think osira and illumi are the same person, dark osira and light illumi.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Yes, i think osira and illumi are the same person, dark osira and light illumi.
I don't think they are... Altho, the MC thinks so...
Altho, then you talk to one of them, MC asks "Are you (the other one)?"
Her reply is "How did you... ?" (As in How did you know?)
I don't think it is a case of the same "person", maybe more of a split personality...
But still, the bodies are different...
A thought, Illumi could be Osira from the future, after she has freed herself from the Serpent God... That's why she knows the future... she's lived it, BUT, a slightly different future. And now, she must guide the MC through the correct quests to set things up so that she can free herself from the Serpent God...

On a side note...
I wonder of Gabe follows this thread to gage how the players are "reading" the story...
Are we catching on to the clues, are we following the story line (the time line)???
Are we following the time travel hints? Are we seeing how she is setting everything up?
OR, are we just playing the game to see naked women pictures???

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
you know the only person who nows this is gabe lol. to tell the truth tho i think it is the same univers but some how the black night went back in time and got young fraha and brought her back here. mybe she thought that would undo everthing. but like i said only gabe knowes the truth about all of this. but then the crystal in the woodes took you back to when the dragon's of the nine destroyed the place. but that could be the present if you fail. hard to say

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
How do I enter the house off the mayor in Odidania, I always get the message, that the door is barredfrom the other side

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes