azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Alright, go to the rewards section of the encyclopedia and see if it's unlocked. If it is buy it with some gold tokens. If it's not click on the ??? And see what type of title you need to unlock it. Then go and do them
how do i get gold tokens? (the help is very much appreciated)

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I think that's the buying property one. You'll need oodles of krown so you should do the monster Hunter one too
ok, last question and i stop bothering: it's for getting the last unlock able costume, i assume is Bel'rana, i already found 2/3 of the cloth pieces i need to make her a costume... does anybody know the locations of the cloths? One i found in i believe in odidania and the other one on Khalhan

Last edited:

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
It should not be called Legend of Queen Opala, because Queen Opala is 5-10% there. The first part most faithfully reflects the climate of Egypt. In the next parts there is so much Asian climate etc., that the name of the title ceases to make sense. The first part was the best story about Queen Opala, despite the smaller number of scenes, the second and especially the third part, seems to be spin-offs.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
It should not be called Legend of Queen Opala, because Queen Opala is 5-10% there. The first part most faithfully reflects the climate of Egypt. In the next parts there is so much Asian climate etc., that the name of the title ceases to make sense. The first part was the best story about Queen Opala, despite the smaller number of scenes, the second and especially the third part, seems to be spin-offs.
i think the second one works fine enough as a sequel.

this one? yeah, the name is weird: queen opala is barely on it and it's not an "origin" since this is not the past of queen farah, this seems to be a parallel universe.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
At this point I think "Legend of Queen Opala" works more like a franchise/a trademark that signifies that story takes its place in the same world. So people would expect to meet well-known by now characters. And I mean liek every character there was and not only royal family trio.
If I'm a new commer and I hear that there are 3 different games that are called LoQO, I kinda can easily understand that its about the one-going story even if takes in diffrent times or parts of this world.

Dont know about the "Origin" part though. What kind of Origins are we having here? Whose origins I mean? I thought that most of the cast were already introduced in the previous games?

Feb 16, 2019
At this point I think "Legend of Queen Opala" works more like a franchise/a trademark that signifies that story takes its place in the same world. So people would expect to meet well-known by now characters. And I mean liek every character there was and not only royal family trio.
If I'm a new commer and I hear that there are 3 different games that are called LoQO, I kinda can easily understand that its about the one-going story even if takes in diffrent times or parts of this world.

Dont know about the "Origin" part though. What kind of Origins are we having here? Whose origins I mean? I thought that most of the cast were already introduced in the previous games?
Opala, Farah and Osira there are in all 3 games but Gabrielle and Bal'Rana appear in the second game.

Reactions: Rize

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there is a fact that if look ate the games.

1. like was said farah and here family are in all of them

2.most of opala and her sister are peices here and there more then not but there still there.

3.the name of the game is right to be for it's a story about them.

i mean yes the first one you had a choece about who you worked with and you could betray both and rule you self not going to spoil if you have not played it but for those who have you know what i mean. back to the hole name just because you do not see most of the fraha's family does not mean that there not there are there sex scene's because they will be somewhere you see alot of older fraha and osires. my have spelled name's wrong. they will all have stuff if it is like the others

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I have a problem. Kythie is gone from my team and I can't find her in the camp or castle. How to fix it?

EDIT: Okay nevermind, it's just story thing. I thought it was a bug.

Last edited:

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
Everytime I enter the worldmap, it switches automaticly to the camp, with old saves and new ones.
Can somebody halp me solve this problem???

Dec 9, 2017
Is there a canonical order for these games? Should I start with 1, then play 2 and finally Origins, or this one being called Origins is it the beginning?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a canonical order for these games? Should I start with 1, then play 2 and finally Origins, or this one being called Origins is it the beginning?
Maybe later we will find out why #3 is called "Origin"... (Origin of who???)

Each one is complete by itself... The only reason to play them in order is to see the royal family's interactions...
IE: who is Osira, why the scar, in #3 find out why the yellow eyes?...
That, and see how Gab's programming style evolved as she got better...

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
well, to be fair--- the second game references the first one and the third one references the second one (and some aspects are due to the work of a character in the second one, like dimensional travel being thanks to Murdock) so...it's 1-2-origins.

that's why it's kinda confusing why is it called "origins" despite being chronologically the third, but apparently it's an alternate universe version that's set up in the past but there are interactions with the characters from previous games that traveled there and are much older but the older characters don't remember anything of this game so...

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes