shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Why the sudden change while playing the eastern art (the middle one of five art styles), specifically in the Ra'Tiki scene? And there is no option to switch to the art which I prefer.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why the sudden change while playing the eastern art (the middle one of five art styles), specifically in the Ra'Tiki scene? And there is no option to switch to the art which I prefer.
Probably because the art isn't caught up with the furthest ahead artist.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Probably because the art isn't caught up with the furthest ahead artist.
Gabe should enable an option to switch art imo. The artist responsible for the eastern style hasn't updated his feed for years, I'm afraid that he can't continue to work for the game anymore. Currently which art style is most decent? (quality and quantity)

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Gabe should enable an option to switch art imo. The artist responsible for the eastern style hasn't updated his feed for years, I'm afraid that he can't continue to work for the game anymore. Currently which art style is most decent? (quality and quantity)
Which ever one has Sparrow has the most art for it, its the cartoony looking one. I wholly prefer the International Editions art (SethXZoe), however during last year he had a problem and couldn't work for awhile, so its pretty far behind (still ahead of eastern), but its catching up pretty fast now.

Reactions: shinokain

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Which ever one has Sparrow has the most art for it, its the cartoony looking one. I wholly prefer the International Editions art (SethXZoe), however during last year he had a problem and couldn't work for awhile, so its pretty far behind (still ahead of eastern), but its catching up pretty fast now.
Thanks for the information, SethXZoe is my fav artist. His draw well fit the context and the script. Honestly the Sparrow's art can't inspire me to play the game, i just feel off whenever looking at his draw.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
i am sure there will be more scene's for all. no telling how long it will take and rember in the end the mc get's to pick witch heart girl he want's and then there are the bad ending's too.
Yea you get to pick what girl you want "that didn't get pass around like leftover"

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
Yea you get to pick what girl you want "that didn't get pass around like leftover"
So basically between Ra'Tiki and Kythie, since those two are the only ones who don't jump on every single dick they see...
And that might also change, because it seems Kythie's uncontrollable lust for dick's stench of whoever has it makes her instantly a mindless turboslut allofasudden.

So in the end making Ra'Tiki the only one who is not going to be a "that didn't get pass around like leftover".
Oh boy, what a vast choice we have here.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Honestly the Opala series is not a series for lovers of pure waifus. Girls like the Egyptian royal family and Gabrielle are undeniable turbo-sluts that will have sex with anything and everything. On top of that this is a pretty rape heavy series. Then there are all the non-cannon scenes in the collectible art work so even the girls that aren't slut and don't get raped still have art of them chugging mugs of jizz and getting railed by monster cocks.

I'm hoping that after Origin is finished Gabe does make the next game with a female main character. I say cut out the middle man and all the pretenses and make the game about what Gabe obviously really wants, a bunch of sluts traveling around a world full of horny monsters and animals and armies of rapists.

Reactions: BillyTran and Rize

RedPillBlues

Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Honestly the Opala series is not a series for lovers of pure waifus. Girls like the Egyptian royal family and Gabrielle are undeniable turbo-sluts that will have sex with anything and everything. On top of that this is a pretty rape heavy series. Then there are all the non-cannon scenes in the collectible art work so even the girls that aren't slut and don't get raped still have art of them chugging mugs of jizz and getting railed by monster cocks.

I'm hoping that after Origin is finished Gabe does make the next game with a female main character. I say cut out the middle man and all the pretenses and make the game about what Gabe obviously really wants, a bunch of sluts traveling around a world full of horny monsters and animals and armies of rapists.
What we really need is a game where we play as Beatrix's magihound.

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Yea that's another thing I'd like is for Gabe or someone to make a Opala game that gives you at least the option to play as a monster or an animal instead of or in addition to humans and beastmen. Plus bring back the option from the first game to side with the bad guys.

basilo

Jan 1, 2019
Hey, TL;DR through 200 pages of content old and new, but some active user may have all the Frozen Content Codes and extra codes for the Mirror? On Walktro is only equip and gold.

Free_Shrugs

May 23, 2018
So how exactly do I unlock the Golden Detector? I've been following a walkthrough that says I just need to have 5 golden tokens, but it still hasn't appeared under rewards.
I also already have the Ring of Resonance.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
So how exactly do I unlock the Golden Detector? I've been following a walkthrough that says I just need to have 5 golden tokens, but it still hasn't appeared under rewards.
I also already have the Ring of Resonance.
Try to farm the golden token from any chance you have, till the you are able to purchase it.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i will wait for the update but hope for more then like two are three scenes but then again i got other things to play why i wait.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes