DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
you know the only person who nows this is gabe lol. to tell the truth tho i think it is the same univers but some how the black night went back in time and got young farah and brought her back here. mybe she thought that would undo everthing. but like i said only gabe knowes the truth about all of this. but then the crystal in the woodes took you back to when the dragon's of the nine destroyed the place. but that could be the present if you fail. hard to say
It's called "Ruins of the Past"... but, to me anyways, it looks like it should be called "Ruins of the Future"...
Yea, warnings about waking the Nine..

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
When this the mayor house is, then, yes, but as far as i remember it is the one
I don't think it's "open" yet...
But, my playthrough is only up to 2.17... waiting a bit before I update again and play from the start again...

frhghz

Nov 1, 2017
I don't think it's "open" yet...
But, my playthrough is only up to 2.17... waiting a bit before I update again and play from the start again...
My bad, got it the lighthouse is northwest, the mayor house is north east
As fas as I remember, the house is open since 2.10, but I may be mistaken

Crawdaddy

Aug 26, 2017
Does anyone who've played version 2.18 know where the tenth Altar is located? I've only managed to find nine?

I also lack activation of the 12th crystal, but apparently it is unreachable according to earlier responses.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
now i getting boring i miss one chest don't where it is now i plan star new game no ++ but all i want is to fuck gabrielle but the game will never update her anyway too bad.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
and one thing i want to find gabrielle choth and hair mod in honey select and it someone know pl tell me.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i am just waiting for the hole game to be playable love the scene's. hope they put in the brothel stuff but make it where you ae the owner of it lol.

Reactions: Rize

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
to tell the truth farah will fuck any one if she is in the mood her dead husband was a man. the first and 2 mc was human and she fucked them too. yes she love's hoses but she loves human dick too. and i think the othe's love human's as well most of the time thee being aped by the bulles and horse's but farah will fuck a horse her son is a horse not horseman but horse lol.

Feb 16, 2019
to tell the truth farah will fuck any one if she is in the mood her dead husband was a man. the first and 2 mc was human and she fucked them too. yes she love's hoses but she loves human dick too. and i think the othe's love human's as well most of the time thee being aped by the bulles and horse's but farah will fuck a horse her son is a horse not horseman but horse lol.
I said prefer horses but i never said i didn't like humans and if you played loqo2 you would know it.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes