zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
now now please every one let's not fight . theking870 was just talking about the stuff that happen's in the game and there is alot of beasty stuff in this game not going to lie.

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
There are WAY too many renpy games these days, someone even wanted to turn this into a renpy game.

The next update must be pretty massive, because it's been 2 months since the last update.

Luckily Gabe updates his blog & patreon weekly/monthly or it'd be declared Abandoned.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i enjoy it all but that's just me. hope for more story too but wish to get the chance to kill two horseman because i am sure both of them share the same out look and are related to each other. sure there mom would be happy to have them gone but then why would they not save her.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I don't know if this has been asked before, I've just downloaded origins on my desktop PC but I can't get it to run in full screen mode when I press Alt + Enter, it works ok on my laptop, any advice.
Thanks

Oct 29, 2017
Does anyone have or know of any pics of Van? I'm trying to do hentai pics of this character, since there aren't any of him but there's only the emoticons of him. Are there any full body pics of him?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
not much now about van gabe had a drawing of van as a woman but who now's. in the second game they did have it where the mc could have sex with the male horseman that farah did but then there was no heart over his picture witch makes me think van is a female. that's just my thought on it lol. yes i know i said this a lot lol

DiTo

Aug 31, 2018
Is Cecily going to be getting any actual scenes anytime soon? (not counting the illusion forest one)

gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
Ok what I did was download this rpg maker and copy the audio folders and graphics in the game folder.
That lets me start playing.
In case someone can help
This file has been deleted and it cannot be restored. Please contact the sender and ask them to upload the file again.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes