gtz-god

Jan 4, 2019
thank you for your help i going make a fcking video about how to do it because well it take to long and i was really started to rename file so it move on but when the file not name it quit and i have to find what file and rename to the name it looking for and hope i got the right one or i will find bug and have to rename it to the right one

VasileCluj

Mar 16, 2018
its been quite a while since the last update im starting to forget about the story. instead of niche updates like illustrations and that dice game stuff, i rather see the main story getting expanded even more. sethxzoe art is super but honestly i enjoyed the story more than the sex scenes
I totally agree with you, I enjoy the story more than the scenes... I have been waiting for several years for the end of the story of this sequel, and at the rate that goes it seems endless... ¬_¬

Reactions: TheSexinati

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
Gabe says :

Tuesday, August 20, 2019
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 34 / 2019

It was getting pretty ding darn close, but I did a goodie!

Aaaaand to expand upon that nonsensical sentance, I meant I finally finished that climactic ending to episode 3 the other day with all dialogue, movement patterns and emoticons done! Although I'll likely double-check it once or twice before I roll out the final version.
With that out of the way, I'm currently extending another cutscene in Darkthorn Keep while adding a mini-boss to it, and also planning two more, small cutscenes taking place right after the last arc of episode 3 to wrap things up nicely.

I'm confident I'll be releasing the last beta this month, but the official release of episode 3 have to wait just a liiiiittle bit longer to ensure everything is done and polished.

So, that means I'll see you again next week as always!

I'M VERY EXITED

momo907

Feb 16, 2019
i'm here initially because of the hot drawings, but now i'm interested in the story. really want this game to finish

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
and that is starting this year i assume?
so how close are we to the end of the story? and is she talking about main storyline or the complete game? because with Legend of queen opala there's a big difference, the post-game on this games are almost as long as the main quest.

Mozarella89

Jan 1, 2019
I haven't played this game for some time and wanted to catch up on the latest main story additions, but I can't remember what I was supposed to do next. I just had the event with Osira capturing Colussia. Could anyone please give me a hint what to do next?

Reactions: Amond89

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I haven't played this game for some time and wanted to catch up on the latest main story additions, but I can't remember what I was supposed to do next. I just had the event with Osira capturing Colussia. Could anyone please give me a hint what to do next?
if colossia is being taken over you have to go to church: at the entrence there's a woman who will forbid you to enter unless you find her sister, she's in the floor under the clothes shop, which is closed, you can access that point through the sewers.
once you find her you'll be able to access church, go there, there's a scene, get out and go again to that place in the sewers, now you can go to the top floor of the clothes shop, another scene will kick with beatrix and her daughter. after that get out of culussia and go to your mother's house, then the darkthorn keep, you will get then a text telling you that you reached the end of the update. (and for the moment that's all there is to the main storyline)

you can also explore the world, maybe there's new places around to explore if you haven't been playing in a while.

Reactions: Mozarella89

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I would like to play this game, but the fact that it is a prequel (and an unfinished one at that) puts me off from giving it a go.

How long did the first two Opala games take you to playthrough? Would anyone mind giving me an estimate on how long it took to get all the erotic content in 1 and 2? They are both RPGmaker games so I imagine there is quite a bit of grinding.
the first one is rather short and shouldn't take you up more than 3-5 hours to finish the main storyline, (although 100%completion will take a lot of time, since the post-game is i think longer than the mainstory due to the traveling).

2 is a lot longer, i'd say 7-8 hours for the main storyline if you don't get lost.

they are amazing games in their own right, and if you want to play just the main storylines that would be it. But i recommend, if you want ALL the erotic content, to just finish up the main storylines (and if you want some of the post-game) and just download a full save from somewhere on the internet, since this games are PACKED with secret scenes, pictures, alternative scenes per choice...so getting it all is a rather hard task that could easily take you dozens of hours if we take into account the leveling up.

I recommend this games, but i recommend that you play the first one's main storyline (which is short but gives an overall good idea on how the series function despite a few changes made in posterior games) to the end just so you know if you like it, if so you'll like 2, and origins. If not i can see you getting frustrated easily.

mostlylurk

Nov 16, 2018
Completely off-topic, but I just gotta comment on the fact that looking at the banner art ALWAYS makes me look up this game when looking "latest updates" and then I "bestiality/furry" and nope. And I always forget why I noped of the game and do it again.

Point is, props thats publicity at his finest

Myth360

Apr 18, 2018
Could someone please give a save file up like when we rescue everyone from the prison and Beatrix fights the commander

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes