azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Is there any way to change the art style during the game play? Like using some stone, necklace or such...
not that i know of... but you COULD start over using the Orb of restoration and pick whatever art style you want, advance enough in the story so you can access your castle chambers, and no matter if you unlocked them or not in your new playthrough, if you unlocked them in the previous one you can unlock them in the new one by accessing the mirror and replaying the scenes and the scenes will be in the new art style you chose.

Reactions: davi141517

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
so how close are we to the end of the story? and is she talking about main storyline or the complete game? because with Legend of queen opala there's a big difference, the post-game on this games are almost as long as the main quest.
Origin is supposed to be 4 episodes, so even after we get this one there's going to be another wait

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
So do we know the full list of which characters are going to be ultimately romanceable? Young Farah is a given as are MILF Farah/Osira/Opala since they've been a choice in every game but what about the rest?

Reactions: Rize

FAReaper

Jan 4, 2018
gabe say :
Tuesday, August 27, 2019
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Week 35 / 2019

Oookay, that week just vaporized into oblivion!

Well, thankfully I got stuff done, despite the time flying by! I believe all the cutscenes are wrapped up in Darkthorn Keep and the final one to conclude episode 3 and later bridge into episode 4 is done as well, although certainly done last minute today as I had another, longer cutscene in mind that I spent several days working on, yet ended up on the cutting floor and got replaced as it felt like it'd be too much information all at once...and a bit meaningless, since the main points it'd bring up will be the focus of where the story is heading next anyway.

Soooo! Guess the next beta will be out on Saturday, aye!? :D
And with that, I'll get back to work and see how much more I can patch together before then!

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Wish we actually got 'real' examples of the art type we choose. I chose the middle one, got to the gallery, paid for a couple unlocks...and the art didn't even look like each other, let alone the one I chose when I started the file.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
all the art work look's good to me. but i think one of the artest qiut so my not see there art work agian.

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
if you already flipped the switch on the keep in the previous version, you might softlock the game since electricity wont flow thus unable to progress through the elevator.
i loaded the save before going to the keep and the game works normally
if you messed up and doesnt have any backup save, the only way to progress is to use orb of restoration and replay the game from the start. just dash through everything with the help of speedhack

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
if you already flipped the switch on the keep in the previous version, you might softlock the game since electricity wont flow thus unable to progress through the elevator.
i loaded the save before going to the keep and the game works normally
if you messed up and doesnt have any backup save, the only way to progress is to use orb of restoration and replay the game from the start. just dash through everything with the help of speedhack
How do you get speedhack?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes