fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
question - did anyone get a single item from the desks in Darkthorn Keep?

not sure if to keep that area 'unlooted' until the next update since Gabe may not have implemented any items there yet

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
2.19b... first bug?
I'm replaying 2.19b from the beginning...
At the Colussa Church, the nun outside that welcome's you, also says that the gate is sealed...
(It's not.) But this message should show up later in the story...

batista007

May 17, 2017
Does anyone know if there will be any more updates to actually release chapter 3 because this beta was too short?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Where is gloria/duchess lynavere? Her place in colussia is locked from the minotaur attack
i don't think we are supposed to find her until chapter IV. after all, she has her own sprite and it would be weird if she was a hidden character not linked to the story... (but then again, we have the Uncle's Dad farm daughter...)

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
If anyone knows where to find the new quests I would appreciate it. Can't be bothered to go look in every location to find em.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
If anyone knows where to find the new quests I would appreciate it. Can't be bothered to go look in every location to find em.
they are all in odidania and there are three of them: one in the harbor, another is near the house where everynight there are chiefs and the last one is north to the zone where they sell armors.

Macattack

May 3, 2017
Does anyone have a guide for the known master pazuri shrines? (The shrine where you hurt your dick)

Better yet does anyone have cheats that make it that I've busted them all?

Tourqe

Mar 17, 2018
Hello,

at the beginning, where i need to choose my character, art style etc. i cannot choose anything and even starting the story is not possible. What is the problem?
Can someone help?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes