zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well here are my thought's i think there is going to be scene's with the mother. For one why would there be a heart over her if not plue's i think the demon will be behind it all. Remmber this is just my thought's on it plues i still for some odd feeling are reseon think van is a female just i feeling i geuss.

gcobt25405

Jul 7, 2019
How did you find the golden beetle?
I suppose you're following along the walkthrough
golden beetle spawns with the normal monsters in the area, and they don't glow like you see in the walkthrough before you buy golden detector later
engage the exact monster that the walkthrough shows, exit to world map and back again. You can't know whether a golden beetle spawned without engaging in battle as of now.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
Well from what i ha e seen from the old games anyone with a heart above the picters will have scene's to go with them. But then again it could just be scene's of them bing fucked by other's.

fozard

May 12, 2017
been a long time since i played this game, anyone got a save for me ? my last playthrough is when i visited the uncle's farm watching a scene of a lady with the horse

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
My guess is the only way that will happen if gabe will let someone do that because just saying it is her game. So she would have to do it are allow some one too.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
My guess is the only way that will happen if gabe will let someone do that because just saying it is her game. So she would have to do it are allow some one too.
I think Renpy is straight up for visual novel type games only. RPG like mechanics like Turn based battles, characters stats and etc... are not implemented in Renpy. Or... I could be wrong.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes