RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Thanks!
BTW: any recommendation for best mode/art style?
I play international, the one in the middle; however his art is quite behind, so another style is substituted for the newer scenes.

torqqq

Dec 11, 2017
hey! someone know what to do after Mother house meeting? Orisa enjoying victory and what i need to do? xD

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
for those still trying to figure it out

Kythie's scene is unlocked in the master bedroom of Castle Warrengard
just click on the bed and choose rest for a few hours and it should happen

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Does this game have a gallery or perhaps an end game room with all the scenes ?
*sigh* when you people learn at least to read a changelog.

Yes, Fix 466 - The Hall of Memories have been added and can be accesses through the mirror from your private quarters.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Can someone tell me how much time is this new update, is big or just few minutes?
I think Gabe just focused on mechanics updates instead of story in this update, I am just waiting for the full episode to be released before continuing

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Anyone know why RPG Maker games are so popular on Patreon?
Easy game creation would be my bet...
(Relatively easy... at least most of the interface and game mechanics is already done and all you need is the story... and maps… and enemies… (But the pictures are already there.)...

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I think Gabe just focused on mechanics updates instead of story in this update, I am just waiting for the full episode to be released before continuing
So we have to wait until full release, that's gona take some time.

vapera6

Feb 4, 2018
324303 I'm getting this error ... Can some one reupload archive ?

Fixed it (had to install and standard edition of RPGMaker)

Last edited:

DS2000

May 5, 2018
the Game will start up but will Close after 3sec with no Error's? i have RPGMaker standard edition install?
Version: 2.18

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
asdxacvs no perfect archive but very late progression on 2 routes
save is for 2.18

tips for those that are going to use this save
most mobs can be killed easily without the use of any MP skills
just use normal attacks and use Devon's healing skills outside of battle when need be
I almost never have to use items in battle

for the boss mobs, my strategy is basically this:
Turn 1 - Devon, Farah, Gabrielle use normal attack, Kythie uses Grand Power
Turn 2 - Devon, Farah, Gabrielle continue using normal attack, Kythie uses Destroy if one mob on screen or Grand Destroy if multiple mobs on screen
note: if Boss mob has company - kill others first because they usually die in a few hits
Turn 3 - all 4 use normal attack
later Turns - refresh Grand Power and Destroy when needed

in the tough fights:
save Devon's MP for in-battle heals but don't bother using a turn to heal unless a character falls under 1200 health
save Farah's MP for group status clearing (won't work on Poison and Blindness) but Kythie can use Grand Remedy for those
you might have to use Large Spirit Potions for MP restores or a Full Elixir here and there for the Ultima fights if things go sideways

Kythie is usually the recipient of those due to her being weakest party member in terms of defense in this group setup but she has the two needed spells to make the boss fights go much faster, so you need to keep her active for that reason

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes