TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
Just passing by to say that the Wolf MC is the best MC, bye.
I publicly endorse this statement.

Let it be known, Wolfmen are the greatest beastmen, for their fur is great and warm, yet do not have horns with which to accidentally impale you.

Wolfmen are the greatest of beastmen-lovers, for they have that which is known as the Knot, of which those women who have known it not... can never say that they have truly lived.

Wolfmen, Great for the whole family, Get yours today!

Lesbians... Feareth not the Wolfdick, for BadDragon, the infamous procurer of the greatest fantastical dildoes, shall gladly provide the wolf-dick you need, at a somewhat affordable price-tag.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

mikew218

Jun 8, 2018
so i feel like an absolute idiot, but i just started this game and where the hell is the characters moms house? I bought the flowers and have cicled the town twice going in every house i find. I'm sure i may have missed a line of dialogue telling me where it is but any help is appreciated.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
so i feel like an absolute idiot, but i just started this game and where the hell is the characters moms house? I bought the flowers and have cicled the town twice going in every house i find. I'm sure i may have missed a line of dialogue telling me where it is but any help is appreciated.
It's not inside that town. Go outside the walls of the city. Once outside, there should be a house to the north nearest to you.

Aioria619

Apr 23, 2017
I do not know how people play these games. They must be the worst of all, they feel pleasure in having their own brothel?. What bothers me in these games is that the only one that has to strive is the MC to get women.

Dependable_223

Engaged Member
Jan 3, 2019
So when is the best time to join Osira ?? i tried playing renegade but it seem mc is still forced to play the good guy. also
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

How are different path in the game can i really play the bad guy ?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes