NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
Just wanted to pop in and ask if the game is okay with loading saves from previous versions(even from the new beta to the full release)?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Just wanted to pop in and ask if the game is okay with loading saves from previous versions(even from the new beta to the full release)?
"Kink of"...
I think some parts of the story gets "out of sync"...
I jumped from 2.14 to 2.17 and it was possible to find Opala at my castle before I rescued her in the forest...
But it will give you a preview of what to expect when you restart from scratch again...
(I've done that more than a few times to get the new content at the start, and get better prepared for later battles.)

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
still cannot unlock this new scene

does it occur before Siege arc or after?

and any explanation to how it triggers?

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
"Kink of"...
I think some parts of the story gets "out of sync"...
I jumped from 2.14 to 2.17 and it was possible to find Opala at my castle before I rescued her in the forest...
But it will give you a preview of what to expect when you restart from scratch again...
(I've done that more than a few times to get the new content at the start, and get better prepared for later battles.)
Thats a bit worrying. Thanks for the reply.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
after the harpy village i sleep in tent got the scene with the harpy woman then went to castle sleep in bed and got the kythie scene. don't know if there is any other scenes.

NotQuiteMilk

Dec 18, 2017
You only get four save slots in the game? Any way to get more?
Also any way to increase the size of the game window without going fullscreen?

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Because to trigger the scene she needs 3 points, and 2 (Or something like that) come from that scene, so you'll have to wait until more updates to be able to gain those points another way.
Just use save editor to change her points to 3, get the scene and then change they back to 1 or 2.

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
So yeah, the new version has the option to sleep in the castle and if the "StinkHorse" scene happend, Kythie will share a bed with MainCharacter. And its pretty good. So I guess this entire situation is all good now and my soul can finally rest.
Thank god developer didnt decide to continue breeding Kythie with this horse, it would be just insanity.

The "invite to tent" mechanic is not yet implemented with Kythie yet, yes.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
So yeah, the new version has the option to sleep in the castle and if the "StinkHorse" scene happend, Kythie will share a bed with MainCharacter. And its pretty good. So I guess this entire situation is all good now and my soul can finally rest.
Thank god developer didnt decide to continue breeding Kythie with this horse, it would be just insanity.

The "invite to tent" mechanic is not yet implemented with Kythie yet, yes.
You enjoy getting a rancid old horse's sloppy seconds?
Well, not literally, since there was no fucking, but knowing she kissed THAT, I wouldn't want her mouth anywhere near me.

Reactions: Aioria619

Doctormario911

May 12, 2017
Havent played the game for awhile but guessing due to all the comments about the dog that a NTR or something like that happened?

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
If we being honest it like what the Point anymore?,We almost at the end of Ep 3 and we got to wait for the girl to fuck by other people/animal before we put "OUR" penis in them. and One thing i wanted to talk about why is that honry ass cat tell the MC mom some sexual stuff what next doing Ep 4 we going to smash our mom now.

Reactions: Alteni

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
You enjoy getting a rancid old horse's sloppy seconds?
Well, not literally, since there was no fucking, but knowing she kissed THAT, I wouldn't want her mouth anywhere near me.
As I said before Im not a "fan" of that StinkyHorse scene to put it lightly.
If put it not lightly, then I'd say that this Old Horse scene is a heresy and should be burned into the void of non-existense, since its a moral downgrade to one of the best and loveable characters in the entire game.
But since this is a H-Game where most of the characters have already had sex, Im totally okay with just skipping and erasing this part of Kythie's character history from my mind.
Dont forget that most females in this world not only fucked people, but they are okay to be fucked by horses, mules, dogs, that thing that Zweibelle had in her laboratory (whatever it was), etc... The only character that didnt have such sexual expirience in MC's team is only Rai'Tiki because she seem to have high personal standarts, but all others did it in one way or another.
Playing this game is basically accepting the idea that almost all women in this world are sluts and MC doesnt get to expirience a single pure woman. So when playing this game, Im pretty sure, most of people erase their morale borders.
Kythie's situation is that she lost herself to the new sensations and couldnt control herself. Shes not actually a total horse slut and didnt even have a full intercourse with that Stinky. Also Im pretty sure that she took a bath or something after that.
I know its pretty far-fetched, but in the end it turned out that she wanted MC more than anything else and that is what matters to me the most.
If we compare her to the rest of the female cast, only Rai'Tiki can be called morally acceptable. But to be honest her character is just not my type.
If you read my post, I stated there, that the last 4 hours of the game that I played, the only story that I pretty much cared about was the relationship between MC and Kythie and I finally got the positive finale of that story.
Surely, its fucked-up because of that dirty af Horse scene, but after the CG with Kythie I feel like I can deal with it and move on.

p.s. tbh I find myself so in love with Kythie's character that I would forgive her a lot of things, just so she could be with me.

Reactions: jhose15xs

Diardi

Mar 18, 2019
Fuck me this game has hours of content but everytime I start it it goes black and closes after 1 second.
Anyone had the same problem? tried everything

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
this is like a meme , oh shit here we go again . Those updates one in half year and just a fix things .. And for a change there should be put some cheat stuff for upgrading castle , i try in save editor but nothing . I cant play this game whole day just to unlock one room in castle .. Hope you know what im talking about or im just stupid and dont know how to hack game

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
this is like a meme , oh shit here we go again . Those updates one in half year and just a fix things .. And for a change there should be put some cheat stuff for upgrading castle , i try in save editor but nothing . I cant play this game whole day just to unlock one room in castle .. Hope you know what im talking about or im just stupid and dont know how to hack game
For some reason you make a lot of sense. I for my self I'm trying to update the castle but can find the resources to do so.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes