0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Dont expect any responses by this shit community. They dont even respond
Hahah, shut the fuck up you entitled child. YOU are the main reason this community is shit in the first place. EVERY single time an update drops there's entire COLUMNS of posts spamming "SAVE PLS", "GIB FULL SAVE NOW", "WALKTHROUGH?", "HOW DO I FULLSCREEN", "I HEFF RTP ERROR WUT DO", "SAVE FILE WHERE"

And this applies to just about every thread ever on this forum. No matter how many saves were provided, no matter how many times the most basic shit was covered and explained already, no matter how explicit the instructions in the OP are.
It's amazing the mods don't immediately ban you spamming, borderline illiterate, thirsty idiots, but, then again, it's probably in their interest not to care, because the ad revenue they get from you braindead spammers is more valuable than discussion quality. Just use the fucking search function, saves are always backwards compatible for this game in particular.

Oh, wait, the search function result for "save" is going to be plastered with dozens of dumbfucks requesting save files, so you're out of luck! Damn shame. I guess you'll have to do the worst case scenario and - oh no - PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOURSELF.

Last edited:

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
Oh, wait, the search function result for "save" is going to be plastered with dozens of dumbfucks requesting save files, so you're out of luck! Damn shame. I guess you'll have to do the worst case scenario and - oh no - PLAY THE FUCKING GAME YOURSELF.
you said better than me when i was ranting about bazilion of retards who keep asking to post a save.

p.s. there is a save for you, beggars

edit; fuck, forgot about file extentions restriction,

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
these golden beetles sucks

can someone give me the item variable for golden tokens so a i can add it through SE

blulaz

Nov 23, 2017
these golden beetles sucks

can someone give me the item variable for golden tokens so a i can add it through SE
are you using online save editor? i recommended using the one on here https://f95zone.to/threads/rpg-maker-save-editors.51/ because it came with settings for this game for the names. not sure if its different per save/progress but on mine golden token should be 131 and ruby should be 130

word. i already shared my save like some while ago and so does some other members. i dont want to repost it because some people are too lazy to use search function or at least check a few previous comment pages

Reactions: Mercuklienqu121

Theratul

Jun 24, 2017
how can i change the character movement speed
In the exterior cell press "A" button (it will only work if you received some boots or some another as reward for side quest in collusia)
Or use cheat engine's function"speedhack"( it will speed up the whole game)
P.s there always be some lazy shits whos dont explore the games functions properly or internet
2edit:

can you finally replay the scenes yet?
No

Last edited:

Emojis

Jul 18, 2017
In the exterior cell press "A" button (it will only work if you received some boots or some another as reward for side quest in collusia)
Or use cheat engine's function"speedhack"( it will speed up the whole game)
P.s there always be some lazy shits whos dont explore the games functions properly or internet
2edit:

No
I deadass played in early 2018 got 10 hours into the game and my save got corrupted

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
so according to her blogspot, Gabe is nearly done with the story related aspects of Episode 3, however the optional content is still needed thus Ep 3 will still be a late Summer release.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
I have not played since 2.15b
When I installed this version, I hit run and got the black screen.
Went to task manager and saw that it wasnt responding.
I got interrupted and left the black screen on for 5 minutes and when I got back, it was working.
Plays fine for now.
The problem that others are having is probably what I experienced - long loading on first run
*edit* and second :p

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes