RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
It's been a hell of a lot longer than that since the Opala series started, this is the 3rd one. The girls have always slept around even after marriage. Gabe's blog opened in 2013 so 6 years at least of things being this way.

People are more than entitled to their opinions and I agree with the sentiment but it's always been like this. I knew what I was getting into when I started Origins because the first 2 games were the same sex wise.

It just seems like wasted energy complaining about something Gabe has no intentions of changing.
I mean it is changing slowly. This MC's actually gets to have sex every now and then, as opposed to a handful of scenes with the MC in the last 2 games. Its just with how miss-managed everything is it feels like its worse then it actually is.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I mean it is changing slowly. This MC's actually gets to have sex every now and then, as opposed to a handful of scenes with the MC in the last 2 games. Its just with how miss-managed everything is it feels like its worse then it actually is.
I can't say it's ever bothered me, it was always a bit like Roundscape in that relationships didn't mean anything until end game. I didn't marry Opala until the end of the game in the first one.

The second one didn't have any marriage nor much in the way of romance content and the only one that has expressed romantic interest in this one is young Farah.

Way I see it here is at the end everyone not dead is going to go their separate ways and with young Farah being out of her timeline i'm guessing she's gonna vanish. Whether we get a choice to go with I don't know. Games like Opala and Roundscape i'vce always seen as free for all fuck fests. I just don't get the whole cucking thing, I don't see it that way.

Can you honestly see a character like Gabrielle being happy only having sex with 1 person?

I can't.

I think she'd be more than likely to leave than do that.

Reactions: RedPillBlues

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Games like Opala and Roundscape i'vce always seen as free for all fuck fests. I just don't get the whole cucking thing, I don't see it that way.
I agree, but I do understand where they are coming from, even if I don't fully agree. For a lot of people these games are not only a source of pleasure and enjoyment, but also an escape. For a multitude of reasons people want to immersive themselves in the main characters and enjoy something that they never could in real life, and for a lot of men that includes fucking every woman that comes his way and making them their own.

In a way once a female shows up in a lot of these games, a lot of players have already "claimed" them as there own, so when the women have sex with some else without their consent, for whatever reason, it can be considered ntr or cuckolding. It's all a matter of perspective, and how the person chooses to play a character.
Can you honestly see a character like Gabrielle being happy only having sex with 1 person?
At the very least it couldn't be a human, she did seem to get along pretty well with pre-transformation Kythie (Forget his name) though. I don't know if that would transfer well to a closed relationship, so maybe; but as for the main character I could never see it happening.

Reactions: Aioria619

YoruichiSh

Feb 5, 2019
hey guys i have a question...is it still possible to hunt, at the beginning of the game when crayden joins the party, at the rivulet hills golden beetles? if yes, does the monster stilll appear in gold when the golden beetle is there?

Ld.Pentaghast

Sep 1, 2017
So... The game freezes when I visit Cecily in the MC childhood home. There is a short conversation about the story, and when its done, the game freezes. I cant walk, go to the save menu or do anything else.

Reactions: pingu08

DarkOrder666

Apr 29, 2018
So... The game freezes when I visit Cecily in the MC childhood home. There is a short conversation about the story, and when its done, the game freezes. I cant walk, go to the save menu or do anything else.
This is unfinished by the author, but why he added it. :unsure:

Does anyone know if there are teleports? Because with crystals I do not have such an option as in the second part of LOQO.

Last edited:
Feb 16, 2019
The true question is, why only one titfuck and two blowjobs with Laquadia? It's time to fuck with Laquadia but gabe prefer the bulls for her

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I might be wrong since I have not played that part in a long while, but early in the story there where some points that she was not all that happy about being rape bait for monster cocks. In which case the MC, Kythe and the occasional orgy in a nearby tavern would be enough.

Of course, that's a moot point since she didn't get any character development since forever and Kythe is slightly cursed.

Actually, forget Gaby, I just want to cure my dog bro.

Reactions: TheSavageGod

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
The true question is, why only one titfuck and two blowjobs with Laquadia? It's time to fuck with Laquadia but gabe prefer the bulls for her
This, alongside Masquerade having a crush on MC but prefering to fuck a random guard instead and Gabrielle being a huge slut but not wanting anything with MC, Gabe loves to blueball their players for some reason.

Of course, that's a moot point since she didn't get any character development since forever and Kythe is slightly cursed.
I think the character development was scrapped with all party members tbh

Reactions: Dezmo0

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
$6500 a month!!!???
Maybe I should start my own game!
I've played more than a few, can't be that hard!!!
(Looks at
RPG maker code... OK, not that easy!)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
$6500 a month!!!???
Maybe I should start my own game!
I've played more than a few, can't be that hard!!!
(Looks at
RPG maker code... OK, not that easy!)
It's also the third game in the series, Gabe has built up over many years.

Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
So I have used SGEDIT to put in the item Necklace of Clarity so I would know where to search for objects but nothing is glowing, does anyone know if there is a switch I am supposed to turn on using the editor or a button to activate? item desc says it auto activates.

Sword26

Donor
Aug 8, 2016
question: if im using 2.13 saves can i still access the latest content and if not is there a patch or possibly 2.16 saves available ?

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
It's been quite some time and looks like Episode 2 is coming to a close (and chapter 3 begins)

It's understandable why it's taken quite some time though

1. Gabe is doing the game by himself
2. Gabe has to wait for the various artist that are paid to commission the art for scenes (which most tend to take their time doing, some taking months or years)
3. Lest we forget that with each game that Gabe has made, the time length to completion increases
4. As much as Gabe wants to speed along the game and finish up scenes, there has to be wait on others for art or it'll just be text with no scenes.

Jerghaal

Sep 8, 2018
I did not look at all the forum posts but, what is with the zombies appearing at Hollow Gorge after the double lighting flash for like a second ?

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
I did not look at all the forum posts but, what is with the zombies appearing at Hollow Gorge after the double lighting flash for like a second ?
When you escape from your captivity... It's commented about where you are...
The "ghosts" are there to scare off anyone dumb enough to explore the area...

BeBusta

Oct 25, 2017
does this version of the game end after kythe turns into female? After that i went and gave vahzars cum to lequida after that illumi says that you cannot go further in the game. but previously i played till when the pirate lady and beatrys can also join my party. the quest log also doesnt show anything. what to do.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes