Viressa

May 24, 2018
You're kinda shooting your own argument in the foot here: The MC of this game clearly doesn't care who the girls sleep with, so by your own definition it's not NTR. There's no sexual jealousy element except what you bring here yourself.

I will semi-agree with you on one thing though, given Gabe's obvious kinks it makes no sense for these games to have a male protagonist and she should have went with a female one instead.

"But Viressa, what about having sex with Opala, Farah, and Osirah? Or the other waifus in these games?"

Last edited:

Kythe

Mar 22, 2019
Suggestion for you regarding your saves. I seperate mine like this and simply copy them over so I have no chance of losing them. Use the folder names to identify them and inside each folder keep just 1 save.

Would appreciate it if you drop the saves, I'm too lazy too start a new playthrough, only have the beastman scenes. Thanks

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
just go home and finish cheat and got stuck forever bug or you just use restore ore play new game+++++

Stiig

Jan 19, 2018
I updated to the version in the first post and have the Homestead black screen problem.
I started from my old save, which was from when the last plot happening was Kythe turning female.
Any fix for this or ideas what is wrong?

Alto7887

May 15, 2017
You're kinda shooting your own argument in the foot here: The MC of this game clearly doesn't care who the girls sleep with, so by your own definition it's not NTR. There's no sexual jealousy element except what you bring here yourself.

I will semi-agree with you on one thing though, given Gabe's obvious kinks it makes no sense for these games to have a male protagonist and she should have went with a female one instead.

"But Viressa, what about having sex with Opala, Farah, and Osirah? Or the other waifus in these games?"

well the protagonist say that he is not keen on sharing when he sleep with young Farah

Crimsomtora

May 4, 2017
i have upgrade to castle top floor so how long do i need to wait for to invite paeceilla to the castle becas when i go to her she only saying the if i want to father some of her eggs and thats it.

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Hi guys anyone found the grandmasters hut yet? I am pretty sure I looked everywhere but fail to find anything.
For Paecilla (the harpy chick) I did the peaceful approach to her "quest", I would like to try to get her as an ultima is there a way to do so after the peaceful approach as she only repeats the same dialogue when I talk to her again.

Last edited:

Deleted member 361485

Jan 4, 2018

Decent post, decent point. However true your comments might be however I always prefer playing a male character. Whether he is a chad fucking all the bitches or whether he is a sissy cuck (I love NTR games) I need to play as a guy or I really can't get into it...its like might as well just be fapping to picture galleries or something, no need for a game if no immersion.

justapervert

Jun 27, 2017
Bit of a sticky request but anyone use the rpg extractor on the game and post the extracted file. mine doesnt work cus my anti virus prevents it.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Watching people get butthurt because they can't fuck their pet furry without her touching a horse dick first is a balm on my soul.

(Psst, you knew what kind of game you were playing this far into it, why did you expect that your little imouto-chan would be your exclusive fuck-hole?)
I can't tell if you're defending the situation or mocking it here.
I guess I expected at least some semblance of vanilla treatment since she is de facto, story-wise, the most loyal and devoted character to the player character, AND she was PROMISED to be a 'blank slate' that we can shape by choices.

Also I found the specific event. Someone was asking about the variable number. It's variable 310: 'Kythie Permanent'.
Telling Mhu'Tiki to 'Teach Kythie Everything' increases it by +2.
Telling 'I'd prefer to keep it limited.' is +1.
And 'Don't teach her anything' is -1.
The scene requires the variable at at least 3. You can also get a +1 through a dialogue with Kythie.
So yeah, influencing Kythie's personality comes down to one variable that makes her either frigid or a slut. RIP loyal doggo waifu, another victim of Gabe's horsecock cucking obsession.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes