Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
How do i proceed the story? I cut and paste my save file from 2.15b to 2.16. Then i load the game. Idk what am i suppose to do. I already done all the main quest in 2.15b. Now what? Where do i go from castle warrengard?
go to collusia

ed3k47

Aug 7, 2018
Does anyone else have a problem having a full group. After the MC escapes from Blackgate Stronghold, I am only able to pick 2 other members instead of 3. When I try to pick a 3rd member says party is full. So instead of having a party of 4, I only have 3. Also, how do you play the game in fullscreen?

Stelioss7

Jun 10, 2018
Anyone maybe have a save at the end of chapter 1-ish? Don't really wanna play through the entire beginning again, but don't want to miss out on ep. 2 updates.
Would be much appreciated

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
is there a way to have the game run even when you're clicked out of it?
It is a turn based game, it only "advances" when you hit a key...
If you are clicked out of it, nothing happens...
What you want is similar to playing a movie, but not watching it...

Footsniffer24

Dec 28, 2018
[IQUOTE="ed3k47, post: 1723795, member: 806241"]Does anyone else have a problem having a full group. After the MC escapes from Blackgate Stronghold, I am only able to pick 2 other members instead of 3. When I try to pick a 3rd member says party is full. So instead of having a party of 4, I only have 3. Also, how do you play the game in fullscreen?[/QUOTE]
I've got the same problem. I assume it's because i had Farah in the party when it happened but even after I've gotten her back i still cant add a fourth person

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
[IQUOTE="ed3k47, post: 1723795, member: 806241"]Does anyone else have a problem having a full group. After the MC escapes from Blackgate Stronghold, I am only able to pick 2 other members instead of 3. When I try to pick a 3rd member says party is full. So instead of having a party of 4, I only have 3. Also, how do you play the game in fullscreen?
I've got the same problem. I assume it's because i had Farah in the party when it happened but even after I've gotten her back i still cant add a fourth person[/QUOTE]
Yea... everyone that got this latest update has reported the same problem on the last 3 pages...

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
[IQUOTE="ed3k47, post: 1723795, member: 806241"]Does anyone else have a problem having a full group. After the MC escapes from Blackgate Stronghold, I am only able to pick 2 other members instead of 3. When I try to pick a 3rd member says party is full. So instead of having a party of 4, I only have 3. Also, how do you play the game in fullscreen?
I've got the same problem. I assume it's because i had Farah in the party when it happened but even after I've gotten her back i still cant add a fourth person[/QUOTE]
Yea... everyone that got this latest update has reported the same problem on the last 3 pages...

Dreadder

Nov 9, 2017
How do I use Cheat engine to make money in game?
If I recall correctly, when searching for RPGM games values in Cheat Editor, you need to multiply your value by 2 and add 1 and then search for it (4 byte type).

To explain better: if you have let's say 500 gold, you first search for value 1001 (500*2+1). After you do that, spend some money, let's say 20 gold, which leaves you with 480 gold. Search (next scan) for value 961 (480*2+1). If necessary repeat the process until you're left with just one value and change that value to desired amount of gold times 2 plus 1 (if you want to have 10k gold, you change the value to 20001). And that's it.

Should work for other things beside gold as well, though I think some things like ruby coins actually have two values or some other "security" feature...

Why doesn´t the golden beatle spawn i´ve been here for an hour
Be aware that if they didn't spawn in the group you actually have to leave the area to a map view in order to reset the respawn chance and not just leave to the next area. It may still take a few tries to get it though.

JhOon

Jul 7, 2018
someone knows how to finish this game and defeat the craiden, if you have the game save please send me

Mar 28, 2018
guys please i need a way to hack ruby coins please i tried save editor but didnt work .... and i also want to ask how many times we can do it with illumi ? i only did it once can we do it more or thats it for now?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes