COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Nope

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Gosh, Gabe really loves to blueball their players, even when the patrons request more scenes including the MC. Gabe kinda of shoot herself in the foot when she included 6 different versions of the MC, if it was me, I would completly remove everyone but the caucasian human and the horseman.
There is no reason to not include at least a normal sex scene with Laquadia by now, instead we got another freaking blowjob.

Reactions: ThisIsn'tSparta

Heitcaho

Jul 16, 2017
Gosh, Gabe really loves to blueball their players, even when the patrons request more scenes including the MC. Gabe kinda of shoot herself in the foot when she included 6 different versions of the MC, if it was me, I would completly remove everyone but the caucasian human and the horseman.
There is no reason to not include at least a normal sex scene with Laquadia by now, instead we got another freaking blowjob.
If all the girls are going to have sex scenes with cg and not just sprites, then part 3 is going to have to be wall to wall sex. Milf Farah, Opala, Laquadia, Beatrix, Elin, Gabrielle, Black Dame, Bal'Rana, Kythie, Masquerade, Osira, Layla, Sunny Sue Ellen, Zweibelle, Paellicia and maybe Cecily and the blue fairy. That is a huge list and she has ignored the chances to knock some people off this list in the past. The first twelve have been especially teased in game and on her blog in the past.

She hyped up a new scene this update and people were hyped that we would finally fuck Beatrix or even Elin but instead we got more of the same with Laquadia. There does not need to be a story reason for us to finally fuck Adult Farah, Gabrielle and even Opala now that she has joined us in the castle. All of those three girls have wanted to in story fuck the MC, but for some reason they haven't because ... reasons. I really like this game, but she pokes holes in her own narrative and makes it worse by introducing more characters constantly.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
I like the game it's good but there are other girls that need some loven. Well van she is getting some lol

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
Everytime I enter my room at the Homestead the computer takes control of the game and begins talking about mom keeping my room clean and then I find my old blades and the game completely freezes. Anyone else having that same game ending problem?

Sep 24, 2017
This last beta felt incredibly short with no combat outside of a single boss fight. It didn't even make sense why the Val Toras did not attack non Bullmen MCs or why the MC didn't attack them and save the citizens. I mean aren't we trying to save the country? Instead we just watch the capital get sacked and shrug our shoulders. I don't know if it is just me but I feel like the story has lost the plot somewhere.

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Since I won't read 4 pages of idiots that can't run the game or can't follow a plain point to point walkthrough..... I mean I even told you where to turn. If you are that dumb maybe go and get your GED or something. ALSO there is no point in updating my walkthough. It is stupidly straight forward. I love how 2 months plus, gives 30 minutes of content in a city that already existed. If you support her Patreon I wouldn't. If I made 7k a month to give 30 minutes of work I would too...
Anyway. this is 2.15b walkthrough. Like I said... 0 point in update in walthrough.. If you can't follow basic directions in-game then you shouldn't be playing it to begin with..

P.S.- I am happy that the packer of this game doesn't include my walkthrough anymore. Thank you whoever uploads... This is my walkthough. If you have issues full screening it... Read basic controls.... I mean it is in my walkthrough..

P.S.S. They are unconscious in a pool of blood... They may not make it long? Why rip same text from BS second spire... It would be much better if they were all dead.. In their pools of blood.. Like they should... Makes 0 sense... They are killing everyone but the soldiers are "AFK" basically..

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
Since I won't read 4 pages of idiots that can't run the game or can't follow a plain point to point walkthrough..... I mean I even told you where to turn. If you are that dumb maybe go and get your GED or something. ALSO there is no point in updating my walkthough. It is stupidly straight forward. I love how 2 months plus, gives 30 minutes of content in a city that already existed. If you support her Patreon I wouldn't. If I made 7k a month to give 30 minutes of work I would too...
Anyway. this is 2.15b walkthrough. Like I said... 0 point in update in walthrough.. If you can't follow basic directions in-game then you shouldn't be playing it to begin with..

P.S.- I am happy that the packer of this game doesn't include my walkthrough anymore. Thank you whoever uploads... This is my walkthough. If you have issues full screening it... Read basic controls.... I mean it is in my walkthrough..

P.S.S. They are unconscious in a pool of blood... They may not make it long? Why rip same text from BS second spire... It would be much better if they were all dead.. In their pools of blood.. Like they should... Makes 0 sense... They are killing everyone but the soldiers are "AFK" basically..

lol i was using the outdated walktrought i did meet the mother of mc but cant remember if i got affection whit her is there anyway too check there affection level am so far in the game darn dont wanna miss her scene if she gets one

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
Not going through 162 pages and the "Search this thread" search isn't working for me, so I'm posting here. When I try to start up the game, I just get a black screen and it closes immediately. All the RPG Maker stuff is installed correctly, and other games function fine. Running as administrator doesn't help either, and I don't get any sort of error message.

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
Not going through 162 pages and the "Search this thread" search isn't working for me, so I'm posting here. When I try to start up the game, I just get a black screen and it closes immediately. All the RPG Maker stuff is installed correctly, and other games function fine. Running as administrator doesn't help either, and I don't get any sort of error message.
I get a black screen too and is says not responding but the game starts after a bit maybe try in compability mode? just press right click on the exe it worked for me for in a lot of rpg maker games that wasnt working properly

Neetshot

Oct 10, 2017
I get a black screen too and is says not responding but the game starts after a bit maybe try in compability mode? just press right click on the exe it worked for me for in a lot of rpg maker games that wasnt working properly
No dice, unfortunately. Gone through all the compatibility stuff and still doesn't work.

dicmcgee

Jul 29, 2018
is there a way to skip the dialogue? Or even better, is there someone who's making a ren'py remake, or just anything that doesn't involve playing with rpgmaker?

Reactions: rgevake
3.70 star(s) 73 Votes