Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Personally my favourite game was Legend of queen Opala I, later it became a lot bigger but that's mostly it, a few more scenes and be done.

Mechanically it hasn't evolved, we still can't run on all maps, the combat and everything else feels the same... at least the main story wasn't bad, but the grind increased a lot.

I love the characters and would love them to have more scenes, but having multiple versions of the game... for me it was bullshit, I don't think I have ever seen a game that has 3 or 4 versions of the same sex scenes.

Will keep dreaming that the game will get better on all aspects.
My guess from Gabe's blog is that they'd prefer it if SethXZoe's art was the standard going forward but probably due to their other projects there's a big time gap for them producing art for this, therefore Gabe has no choice but to continue to support all the different versions at this point or else there'd be no new CGs for scenes at all whenever they happen.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
after all she is the most desired woman in the game.
In universe or among the fans? Maybe among the people of Colusia/the Origin's dimension/continent but overall it'd probably still be Farah no? That said in the poll, way way way way long ago Laquadia was in the top 10 of girls people wanted to romance out of the Orgin's cast so I want to believe Gabe wouldn't blue ball the players with her like they have with other characters in the past.

For reference -

Osira
Won by 49%, being 893 of the votes.
Farah (Adult)
Came second, 41% of the 747 votes.
Gabrielle
Came third, 41% of the 740 votes.
Farah (Young)
Came fourth, 36% of the 649 votes.
Opala
Came fifth, 28% of the 518 votes.
Illumi

Came sixth, 24% of the 446 votes.
Laquadia
Came seventh, 24% of the 432 votes.
Layla
Came eight, 23% of the 419 votes.
Masquerade
Came ninth, 20% of the 368 votes.
Naluna

Came tenth, 19% of the 346 votes.
Ra'Tiki
Lost by 17%, being 305 of the votes.

Osira was DQ'd from winning due to suspicion that some of her votes had been botted or some shit iirc.

Feb 16, 2019
In universe or among the fans? Maybe among the people of Colusia/the Origin's dimension/continent but overall it'd probably still be Farah no? That said in the poll, way way way way long ago Laquadia was in the top 10 of girls people wanted to romance out of the Orgin's cast so I want to believe Gabe wouldn't blue ball the players with her like they have with other characters in the past.

For reference -

Osira
Won by 49%, being 893 of the votes.
Farah (Adult)
Came second, 41% of the 747 votes.
Gabrielle
Came third, 41% of the 740 votes.
Farah (Young)
Came fourth, 36% of the 649 votes.
Opala
Came fifth, 28% of the 518 votes.
Illumi

Came sixth, 24% of the 446 votes.
Laquadia
Came seventh, 24% of the 432 votes.
Layla
Came eight, 23% of the 419 votes.
Masquerade
Came ninth, 20% of the 368 votes.
Naluna

Came tenth, 19% of the 346 votes.
Ra'Tiki
Lost by 17%, being 305 of the votes.

Osira was DQ'd from winning due to suspicion that some of her votes had been botted or some shit iirc.
Where can i find this

batista007

May 17, 2017
How To Complete The League Invitation Mission, Speak to meet a stranger at Uncle Dad's Farm. the night is alone only when I get there there's nobody

Phanatic

Jan 29, 2019
I cant believe that Layla is only #8.
She needs more love.
Preferrably from the main character ofc.

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Even for me osira was the first ever but in many hentai sites Laquadia is considered the best.
I'll take your word for it then, I'll be holding out hope for her getting more content with the protagonist in Episode 4

Generally it feels like the way LoQO2 worked was that the girls got put in all the deviant/rape situations early and then at the end you got to pick which one to keep in the Golden Edition. I wonder if this will be similar.

Feb 16, 2019
I'll take your word for it then, I'll be holding out hope for her getting more content with the protagonist in Episode 4

Generally it feels like the way LoQO2 worked was that the girls got put in all the deviant/rape situations early and then at the end you got to pick which one to keep in the Golden Edition. I wonder if this will be similar.
Who is your favorite

Devon Rehab

May 15, 2017
Seriously is there any way to compress the download size of this game? It's already up to 2 gigs for a game that's 3 out of four episodes plus the possibility of gold edition extras.

battleescaper

Jul 21, 2019
Skipped the part when Gabrielle joins the party, cause came in the location during the night time. How can get her in the party now?

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes