Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
Hello...

1. I'v missed Illusian Forest arc because I was too far with the story before this update comes out...Can I somehow enter this place to get illustration and etc?

2. Also I'm missing one Lost Illustration in Castle Warrengard... I was searching for it everywhere and still nothing... Maybe it was avaiable before upgrading castle?

3. Another issue... I have Ruby Chest (1 coin cost) in Fellhorn Ruins to unlock but there is no coins avaiable... also one chest is in illusian forest... Does it mean that i cannot unlock them all for now?

4. And last... In encyclopedia in Titles > Explorer there is one "???????" between Grandmaster's Hut and Ruins of the Past... Can it be unlocked or notyet?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Last edited:

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
up
I've tried to set Darkthorn Keep variable to different values and it didn't help
i have responded to this 3 times already: go to the mirror in the bar of Colussia (you can access it throw the sewers, somebody posted a screenshot even, and then you type the code 3377 and bum, switches reseted

Reactions: sheateater

mr.petete

Aug 13, 2016
How To Complete The League Invitation Mission, Speak to meet a stranger at Uncle Dad's Farm. the night is alone only when I get there there's nobody
From the GAME NOTES:

The sidequest "League Invitation" currently can't be completed.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
Women with huge tits are many... Bal'rana or Beatrix but the biggest in this game are Farah, Laquadia, Layla, Mhu'Tiki, Cecily, Paellicia, Elin and now Lynevere.
Sorry I got confused with latex from opala 2, latex should be a fucked character. I love Farah, Mhu'tiki and Layla in that a group. Osiria and Masquerada are very nice good girls to get.

Nefratum

Oct 10, 2017
I would like to get more girls like RaTiki with small tits... Mb not as small as hers but well... B/C cup? Im not a big fan of unrealistic tits lol xD

Reactions: SrZurdo

dez7791

Jan 3, 2018
I hate being that guy but does anyone have an art style 1 save. Preferably complete through 2.19 or one just prior to it would work. Appreciate it.

momo907

Feb 16, 2019
so guys what's the best art to play this game with ?? i really didn't know what to choose
according to your preference. i like the default style as i also look at their faces. Laquadia looks the best in the middle style for me

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
There is a book you can buy then go to the tent you can only look at this in privet lol. There is also the proble of the art changing to other styles lol. I went to see van and the dark empress and did not get any cg's on them. Plues only one bad ending so far.

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes