fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
has anyone gotten an item yet from the desks in Darkthorn Keep?

I'm not sure if I should keep my save before it or not

slowman

Jan 18, 2019
Anyone know what variables are what in the save editor i would trail and error it like other games but theres so many of them
other than that a full save with all the updated cg will do

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
ok i am getting a little upset how the hell do you tame steel demonass i have been tring every thing for about mybe an hour to get her

Prototype909

Jul 2, 2018
Well that's nothing new for Osira. She needs that monster jizz to stay strong after all. If it's like any of the other games you're going to end up having to fight Vhazar later anyway because Osira typically only keeps one alpha henchman around. If there's any chain of events that leads to Laquadia being around the protagonist she'd probably want him killed for an affection raise too.

Though I can understand people who don't like this type of shit because it feels too cuckold/voyeur for their tastes.

ok i am getting a little upset how the hell do you tame steel demonass i have been tring every thing for about mybe an hour to get her
I don't think you can actually recruit her yet if that's what you mean. Right now the most you can accomplish is having her and the bandit leader put into separate cells you that you can fuck her whenever you want without letting them both go.

Last edited:

Raiku75

Jun 8, 2017
Am confused i finished the update till the end there was no new art but if you look at the cg gallery theres more picture left after kythie scene in your base ?

Feb 16, 2019
Those two girls deserve to be fucked, special masquerade, Layla is the one with big tits right, from golden edition 2? If yes, she was supposed to be fucked in the games.
Women with huge tits are many... Bal'rana or Beatrix but the biggest in this game are Farah, Laquadia, Layla, Mhu'Tiki, Cecily, Paellicia, Elin and now Lynevere.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes