FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
How To Complete The League Invitation Mission, Speak to meet a stranger at Uncle Dad's Farm. the night is alone only when I get there there's nobody

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
This is the reason i avoid RPG Maker games like the plague. 90% of the game is searching for stuff and doing quest and 10% is actual scenes with sexual content.

Maybe for some this is how it should be but to me thats not how this genre works. Yes a good story is quite important but if i have to actually play me a game for hours that reminds me of Final Fantasy on the NES to see some action i rather stick to Final Fantasy and play some other sex games of this site.

To the dev the best of luck and anyone else as well who manages to get through the game. I gave up after an hour not my cup of tea ^^

• Love
Reactions: SrZurdo

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
You can get the quest but not yet in the game to do. Just saying i have played alot of rpg's and there all about lvling up and grinding. I am old school and in final fantasy you some times have to grind to get up lvls and the materia too. This game is not that diffrent to me.

ArtRoz

May 14, 2018
any Walkthrough for this please "Girl Who Cried Ass", "Beauty Treatment" and "Wet 'n Dry"

happybrother

Aug 17, 2016
I have a problem:
my party is 3 people not 4. Whenever I want sb to join, there is a message "All character slots are already in use".
Any way to solve this (or edit)?

I also have a problem localising the quest giver for "Beauty Treatment".

3.70 star(s) 73 Votes