ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
Hello, I just discovered an error ... I also think I have solved it. In the Arlon area, when you must push a box to discover a cave, there is an error with the variable 006. That variable should equal 3 instead of adding +1, if it is not done so it may be that the event in the castle of Collusia does not run correctly. The first time it happened to me I had the variable 006 = 2 and the screen went black, but I could access the menu. (version 2.19b)
Error opala.png

Wolfencrest129

Dec 2, 2017
So, downloading from the link on the OP gives me a an Unable to find file Audio/SE/002 - System02 error. Any idea on how to fix it?

ely_putita

Jul 26, 2017
That is easy, it is more difficult to write in English using the Google translator.

For the name of the file that error is the fault of the RTTP of the RPG Maker Xp. Try to download the RTTP from the same website of the entrerbrain company (the RTTP of Rpg Maker Xp is free)

If that doesn't work there is another somewhat more complicated method, I hope to express myself well;

Use this if you do not have the RPG Maker XP program installed:

- The first thing you need is a program to decrypt the game like RGSSAD Decrypter, you decrypt the RPGXP project file (All the files will be in the Extract folder), when you finish you put all the folders in the game folder, you put an audio file 002-System02 with the same name in the Audio / Se folder and you delete the RPGXP project file.

Use this if you have the RPG Maker XP program installed:

-Create a new project with a similar name (but not exactly the same), save it. Now need is a program to decrypt the game like RGSSAD Decrypter, you decrypt the RPGXP project file (All the files will be in the Extract folder), when you finish you put all the folders in the game folder created by you, you put an audio file 002-System02 with the same name in the Audio / Se folder, open the project and save it again. Now you can play with all the decrypted graphics.

Doing this has helped me with all the games I've tried and failed because of a graphic or sound, but not when the error is from the script. But is the easiest to start by downloading the RTTP

I hope it works

Zaiaku

Jul 1, 2017
So according to the blog, there's one scene involvng Kythie that was considered controversial that Gabe will be remove it be a prerequisite to see the PCxKythie scene. No idea which one it is, my opinion is the stinkhorse scene. Here's the full post in question

Gabe's Blog said:
Early Tuesday update, nub-nub!

While all the remaining CG Scenes got their art style variations done for last Tuesday, this week I also made sure to finish the replayable memories and Art Gallery while updating everything to include the latest illustrations that are done for the International Edition.
Other fixes involves minor bugs corrected, worldmap overview finalized, making sure the proper outfit is always displayed for the protagonist during cutscenes and adding a few more details to the Imperial Castle after the siege.

The (in)famous Kythe CG Scene will also be removed and no longer serve as a roadblock to get her scene with the protagonist, instead, the change will mark the beginning of a solution to make even exploring mundane loot spots a part of unlocking new CG Scenes.
The "Dream Weaver", a form of blacksmith who can craft mystical keys that unlock new "memories" with different magical essences you can find in the world, letting you get additional CG Scenes that you decide yourself if they should be canon you didn't see with your own eyes, a vision of something that never came to pass, or something in-between.
Kythie's scene will be the first, but more are certainly planned with various characters.
(Although, no new scenes will be done in time before the release of episode 3)

And with that, we're done for week!

SilverGhost07

Jun 18, 2018
Is it just me or anybody else also having the same problem where the MC cant move to right direction? because mine doesnt move to right and it does this to all my other saved game also.

123guy

May 24, 2019
I have downloaded the game but when I start the game I can't press the down arrow key.. HELP!

DS2000

May 5, 2018
nice i fix it my self useing the game.ini file Library=RGSS102E.dll change it to this and now it starts Library=RGSS104E.dll

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Now it says that it can't find the RGSS104E.dll.... help XD
I don't think he answered your question. More likely he posted how he fixed his own issue with the game.

The arrow key problem is one of the more prominent ones with RPG Maker games, a quick search via Google should show this.
For some a simple restart of their computer helped, others had to upgrade or uninstall their drivers and use the default ones Windows provides. I'm afraid you'll have some trial and error to do.

123guy

May 24, 2019
I don't think he answered your question. More likely he posted how he fixed his own issue with the game.

The arrow key problem is one of the more prominent ones with RPG Maker games, a quick search via Google should show this.
For some a simple restart of their computer helped, others had to upgrade or uninstall their drivers and use the default ones Windows provides. I'm afraid you'll have some trial and error to do.
Thanks! I just had to restart the pc... Weird

Thomastank

Aug 19, 2016
I doubt this based on what I could find by searching the thread, however, is there a way to play this With mouth support? Would be delighted to find out so.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes