MARYNOM

Apr 22, 2017
There is an error fighting legendary monster on bridge to island of mist. Game crashes with missing bridge battle textures. so thats -1 legendary monster to beat until update :D

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Hello to everyone, I'm going to restart the game after a long time, and I was wondering, does every artist choice in the character selection screen provide all available scenes, or are some locked/not developed yet?

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Hello to everyone, I'm going to restart the game after a long time, and I was wondering, does every artist choice in the character selection screen provide all available scenes, or are some locked/not developed yet?
Currently the international art, which is the best, is behind others. Some scenes are missing and replaced by another art.

Reactions: Gokudera

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Nope, it is the middle one, asian type.
Okay, thanks!
ALthough if the scenes are still present, only in different art, I can pick it and later check them when Gabe updates it. I was just wondering if some scenes would just be cut if not present in the art of choice.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
Okay, thanks!
ALthough if the scenes are still present, only in different art, I can pick it and later check them when Gabe updates it. I was just wondering if some scenes would just be cut if not present in the art of choice.
Perhaps asking Gabe is the best solution, no one patient enough to play every art just to check if some scenes are missing, this game is really time-consuming.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
Okay, thanks!
Scenes not available in certain art style are still unlocked, and the art used as the placeholder is Sparrow's art I believe. Which is the first western style.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Scenes not available in certain art style are still unlocked, and the art used as the placeholder is Sparrow's art I believe. Which is the first western style.
That's perfectly fine, then. Even if from what I saw I prefer the international version, Sparrow's artstyle is fine by me and I picked it when I played the game in the past.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
A question about Gabrielle: In noticed that the option to fuck companions both in cities and tent has been added, although Gabrielle isn't available yet (I just recruited her and got a +1 for the convo in the camp). I don't recall that there was a scene with her when I played the game, is there a way to unlock sex with her at camp or cities? Does she have a scene later on with the MC?

HentaiHoarder

Jun 19, 2017
A question about Gabrielle: In noticed that the option to fuck companions both in cities and tent has been added, although Gabrielle isn't available yet (I just recruited her and got a +1 for the convo in the camp). I don't recall that there was a scene with her when I played the game, is there a way to unlock sex with her at camp or cities? Does she have a scene later on with the MC?
I fucking wish. The MC cannot have sex with Gabrielle at camp, in the cities, and they don't have any scenes which makes so little sense

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
No, Swegabe kinda forgot about her, she has only three (two real) scenes early in the game and none with the PC.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I fucking wish. The MC cannot have sex with Gabrielle at camp, in the cities, and they don't have any scenes which makes so little sense
No, Swegabe kinda forgot about her, she has only three (two real) scenes early in the game and none with the PC.
Got it, thanks to both. I guess she has the option at camp because she’s a party member, although I think it’s stupid to develop this system and not allow the MC to have sex with her (or other characters, I don’t know if there are other party members in the same situations).

I mean, Gabe did write the dialogue for Gabrielle to reject the main character, implying that by knowing him more she’d have sex with him. Given the Tavern minigame, I don’t think it’d be a stretch to have that count in for the sex minigame in camp and cities, if there’s no time or willingness to develop a full scene for her.

It’s a shame, given that this addiction is quite neat in my opinion. At least I avoided wasting time in finding a scene or way to unlock the minigame with her.

Edit: if possible, can you tell me which character are accessible though the city/camp minigame?

GenesisDemon

Jun 4, 2017
why gabrielle can't change to some outfits .... so the other character .. i mean i made 2 for gabrielle but still she changes to only one !! is that a bug or the game doesn't contain this part .....
and doesn't these images mean that you can have sex with gabrielle ?!

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
why gabrielle can't change to some outfits .... so the other character .. i mean i made 2 for gabrielle but still she changes to only one !! is that a bug or the game doesn't contain this part .....
and doesn't these images mean that you can have sex with gabrielle ?!
It should be, unless they remained in the game’s files without being implemented.

I guess I’ll check after some quests/approval if it’s possible to have sex.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
so what about the outfit bug ?!
I wouldn’t know, as the last time I played, I think there were either one or two choices in outfit, but it was a longtime ago. The character art of the characters in combat and journal wasn’t updated, for example.

I’m restarting from scratch and I reached Brighstone a little ago, and made one outfit for Farah and Gabrielle.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes