azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
this is a glitch, previous comments in this thread tell you how to fix it: go to the tavern in colossia (you can access it through the sewers, it's were Beatrix and her daughter changed clothes) and put a code in the mirror that will fix it (the code is 3377)
this will allow you to reset the switches.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
Do I have to behave well or badly with Laquadia? What happens in the future if I misbehave? O well?

hbk15937

Sep 13, 2018
is there any cheat or way of speed up for replay . After play once ıf I wanna play again I dont wanna spent same among of time

dez7791

Jan 3, 2018
Does anyone have an updated unofficial walkthrough discord link? The one on the front page is dead.

RazorPro

Jul 22, 2018
After going to Island of Mist to kill legendary game crashed and now i cant launch it. Does anyone know how to solve this problem?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
ok, the way update 2.20 is formulated is a bit crappy:
objects have been added in previous areas, but we don't now what areas are the ones that have new stuff so now old players are forced to, yet again, search around the world in massive areas that may have nothing on them. Some areas can be completed now, but again they don't say which, so we have to, again, search ALL of them, even the ones that don't have anything new and cannot be completed so you may have to travel through ALL the world again to be sure.
and even worse: you cannot trust the journal: some areas are 100% empty and yet it will say that you have not completed them and some are NOT completed and have new things yet the journal WILL tell you you have completed them: i had the northern creek marked as completed, yet, hold and behold, by sheer luck i encounter a dimensional shard... so it WASN'T completed.

i have hope for this game but god damn, i don't want to have to search for the over 30 areas wasting 4-5 hours yet again for new object that may just be potions. AT LEAST have the courtesy to tell us WHICH areas can be completed now and have new objects, otherwise you are just playing with my paranoia.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes