DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
If you are JUST after the art... there have several dumps of the art presented in this thread. PLUS, there are programs that can extract the art.

Samekh

Apr 7, 2018
wait so this game's main story still isn't completed yet after 5 years or are the updates they make just like small fixes and side content? If the former is the case then I can kind of understand the displeasure and all the art besides that SethXzoe artist look pretty terrible. Maybe they chose the other art styles by accident and therefore are completely disappointed with the game's quality? I'm not sure if I did something wrong but the golem in the ratikki village was kind of impossible to kill back when I was playing on version 2.13 I don't know if they nerfed it to be less of a pain now or if this game just expects you to hardcore grind levels before each boss.

I admit to using rpgmaker save edit to give myself a few levels just for that first boss I don't really have the patience for such repetitive task anymore. In any case you can only complain so much about somethings that's free or you just end up sounding like an entitled baby.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
wait so this game's main story still isn't completed yet after 5 years or are the updates they make just like small fixes and side content? If the former is the case then I can kind of understand the displeasure and all the art besides that SethXzoe artist look pretty terrible. Maybe they chose the other art styles by accident and therefore are completely disappointed with the game's quality? I'm not sure if I did something wrong but the golem in the ratikki village was kind of impossible to kill back when I was playing on version 2.13 I don't know if they nerfed it to be less of a pain now or if this game just expects you to hardcore grind levels before each boss.

I admit to using rpgmaker save edit to give myself a few levels just for that first boss I don't really have the patience for such repetitive task anymore. In any case you can only complain so much about somethings that's free or you just end up sounding like an entitled baby.
yes the game's main story is still not complete after 5 years and no its because unlike big companies like Rockstar, EA, THQ, etc. etc. that have hundreds or thousands of people working on a game non stop until its complete. this game's creator is the only one working on it in her spare time so all we can expect is little updates every couple of weeks or months. the art in the game is made by a wide variety of artist with all sorts of different art styles so there are going to be pics you like and hate. just like any RPG, you have to grind defeating weak enemies so you can gain levels and XP to level up so you can beat the tougher enemies.

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Sooo in today blog post she finished the sidequest called "League Invitation" and renamed it "Sharing is Caring" how much you want to bet it about Sunny(the Farm Cowgirl) is about to get fuck about an Horse/Gangbang before she join us or let us fuck

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
Sooo in today blog post she finished the sidequest called "League Invitation" and renamed it "Sharing is Caring" how much you want to bet it about Sunny(the Farm Cowgirl) is about to get fuck about an Horse/Gangbang before she join us or let us fuck
Why not a horse gangbang? That would be cool.

But no, Gabe probably already forgot Sunny exists and will make content for a new character.

Alex Starr

Jun 22, 2018
So, it said something about purchasing businesses when I get to the castle rebuild part, how do I do this? And, how do I get resources?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, it said something about purchasing businesses when I get to the castle rebuild part, how do I do this? And, how do I get resources?
Resources come from investing in a business.

If you go to the towns and cities there are places you can buy. Once you've got one it will give you an amount of resources for building/upgrading.

Lorthiras

Jun 2, 2019
Is there a way to find the illustrations and scenes without playing again? I messed up my save files while doing some storage cleaning and don't want to replay it now as I did so recently. I notice the other games have graphic folder where you can access the pictures but this one don't have it. If nothing else maybe someone can direct me to a save file I can get instead? Any help would be much appreciated.

DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
Is there a way to find the illustrations and scenes without playing again? I messed up my save files while doing some storage cleaning and don't want to replay it now as I did so recently. I notice the other games have graphic folder where you can access the pictures but this one don't have it. If nothing else maybe someone can direct me to a save file I can get instead? Any help would be much appreciated.
The pictures are encrypted, BUT, there are programs that can decrypt them...
(Also, someone has already posted a link to ALL the extracted pictures.)

Reactions: Lorthiras

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
hey, i just downloaded the game and i see there's a LOQO I and II should i play theses before playing LOQOO ?

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
hey, i just downloaded the game and i see there's a LOQO I and II should i play theses before playing LOQOO ?
you do not have to if you do not want to. this game is called origins because it is set to be a prequel to those to games. on a personal note though I probably would go and play those before playing this one as those two are complete and it will allow more time for the creator to make more content for this game.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
you do not have to if you do not want to. this game is called origins because it is set to be a prequel to those to games.
Why do some people think this, it isn't.

It's set after the end of Opala 2, they are there to ask for help in the war that starts at the end of 2.

The Origins part is around young Farah and what happens with her. The portal has messed with time this the 2 Farah's. She has yet to meet her daughters dad that's the origins.

The MC from 2 is mentioned several times too.

Last edited:

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
you do not have to if you do not want to. this game is called origins because it is set to be a prequel to those to games. on a personal note though I probably would go and play those before playing this one as those two are complete and it will allow more time for the creator to make more content for this game.

It's set after the end of Opala 2, they are there to ask for help in the war that starts at the end of 2.

The Origins part is around young Farah and what happens with her. The portal has messed with time this the 2 Farah's. She has yet to meet her daughters dad that's the origins.

thank you, I guess I"'ll download the others before playing this one !

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
thank you, I guess I"'ll download the others before playing this one !
If you haven't played an Opala game before I think it's only fair to warn you the MC isn't only one getting laid.

This isn't one of those MC meets girl and then they only want him kinda games. The girls can and usually do fuck other people and/or animals.

Some girls don't fuck the MC at all but still have sex with others.

That is not optional, you can't avoid it.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019

Why do some people think this?

let me ask you this. have you played the game and paid attention to what is happening in it? the older farah has no memory of how she got there or who she is so she thinks that she is the sister to the teen farah instead of that one being her past self. how can this be if the time line is set to where these events are happening after opala 2 where that game made no mention of farah disappearing and travelling to the past in it?

it can only be because this game is set in a time before those two games timeline.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Why do some people think this?

let me ask you this. have you played the game and paid attention to what is happening in it? the older farah has no memory of how she got there or who she is so she thinks that she is the sister to the teen farah instead of that one being her past self. how can this be if the time line is set to where these events are happening after opala 2 where that game made no mention of farah disappearing and travelling to the past in it?

it can only be because this game is set in a time before those two games timeline.
Of course it isn't mentioned in Opala 2, Farah hasn't disappeared, she's there with her daughters.

Young Farah was brought through the portal after it messed with time.

Opala is there asking for help in the war that starts at the end of Opala 2, Opala also mentions MC from Opala 2 needing her to go back quickly to help, she left him running things while she got help.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
Of course it isn't mentioned in Opala 2, Farah hasn't disappeared, she's there with her daughters.

Young Farah was brought through the portal after it messed with time.

Opala is there asking for help in the war that starts at the end of Opala 2, Opala also mentions MC from Opala 2 needing her to go back quickly to help, she left him running things while she got help.
then why do you think this game is set for after 2 and not before like it actually is? the one you walk around with at first is the teen farah and then meet the older one in brightstone.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes