azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
ok, the way update 2.20 is formulated is a bit crappy:
objects have been added in previous areas, but we don't now what areas are the ones that have new stuff so now old players are forced to, yet again, search around the world in massive areas that may have nothing on them. Some areas can be completed now, but again they don't say which, so we have to, again, search ALL of them, even the ones that don't have anything new and cannot be completed so you may have to travel through ALL the world again to be sure.
and even worse: you cannot trust the journal: some areas are 100% empty and yet it will say that you have not completed them and some are NOT completed and have new things yet the journal WILL tell you you have completed them: i had the northern creek marked as completed, yet, hold and behold, by sheer luck i encounter a dimensional shard... so it WASN'T completed.

i have hope for this game but god damn, i don't want to have to search for the over 30 areas wasting 4-5 hours yet again for new object that may just be potions. AT LEAST have the courtesy to tell us WHICH areas can be completed now and have new objects, otherwise you are just playing with my paranoia.
plus, there's no way to dig for the treasures in the game: some of them tells you "the shovel is not enough", they way to do it seems to unlock a new method by completing journal... but the journal parts to unlock that cannot be completed... so that means that we have treasure maps that we cannot use because there's no way to retrieve the treasure.

shinokain

Jul 30, 2017
plus, there's no way to dig for the treasures in the game: some of them tells you "the shovel is not enough", they way to do it seems to unlock a new method by completing journal... but the journal parts to unlock that cannot be completed... so that means that we have treasure maps that we cannot use because there's no way to retrieve the treasure.
My advice, don't follow the game per update. Give it 1 or 2 year, maybe it will be worth playing and the best art style catch up with others.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
If by any chance you mean the best art style is that International slowest as fuck, doesn't know what light skin tone means, makes horrendously proportioned bodies and overly simplistic pussies like this () then you have got to be one hell of a dumb motherfuker with horrendous taste! Hell the only thing i can say good about that art Style is that he knows how to make female portraits and that's it, the new male ones are freaking terrible the older style was so much better for the male portraits!
you have to admit... SethxZoe is pretty good.
and also it's kind of funny how crayden was cross-eyed for the whole game and nobody ever said anything about it.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
how do you use the camera? i got it but it doesn't seem to be usable and still there's a quest to take a picture of Paecillia

Feb 1, 2018
so like why do you guys feel the need to shit on a game that isnt even done yet and is clearly being worked on i hate EA too but still this is just silly for a indepedently made game.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
so like why do you guys feel the need to shit on a game that isnt even done yet and is clearly being worked on i hate EA too but still this is just silly for a indepedently made game.
i think gabe is doing a great job with the story, my main complains are basically the she needs to communicate a bit more about the changes she does to the game

for example, the camera is an optional item introduced 2-3 updates ago, aprox 5 months since we have it... yet i still don't know how am i supposed to activate it, apparently it's a sequence or only press a key, and there are missions that depend on the camera that are already in use and technically you can solve them...but i don't know because nowhere in the game, game dev, updates or anything Gabe told us HOW to use the camera, she just said "here you have the item, have fun" but i don't know how to use it, and Gabe hasn't given any hint that the camera is not usable just yet, the contrary, she seems to imply that you CAN use it by the way she speaks about it in her blog.
another thing is "i put extra items in previous areas and now you can complete some" ok... WHICH areas get new items and WHICH are completed? because it takes up to 5-6 hours to investigate the whole map, i cannot run in interiors, and i don't want to waste time going through areas that are empty or not-completable.

Don't get me wrong, i understand that it's an indie game, i understand it takes long, i think it's ridiculous some people complaining about "the game crushing when i face an enemy that isn't completely programmed yet", i understand gabe will solve finish things in time... but i want to point this things out because i do think that this are honest to god mistakes, or improvements Gabe could do, and they are as easy as saying "this is how you activate the camera," or "this are the areas that you can complete now". Mostly so people who play month to month don't feel like they are getting punished for not waiting 5 years for the full game.

SrZurdo

Aug 25, 2018
We are paying for a game that is being developed, thanks to the community this game is alive, the user's opinion must be taken into account, no game is perfect, like it or not, always a game must have good and bad reviews. TO IMPROVE ... they make a living in Patreon

Reactions: obibobi
D

Deleted member 1401832

Does anyone know how to change CG style during the game?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone know how to change CG style during the game?
impossible, the best you can do to change is using the orb of restoration, and start over again with your previous stats... the good thing is that at least you have the unlocked scenes in the mirror (that will be in your new style without need for you to see them in game)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes