Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I had this error when getting the bad end during the High Lord a gathering
A512201A-A6CE-400D-A222-3C91E50A58D0.jpeg

Is there somewhere where I could find this file?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Nevermind, found the problem. With the extracted filed, I noticed Gabe placed the gameovers tiles in the wrong folder and under the wrong name.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Is walkthrough for 2.19b available?
I don't think so, the last one available is at 2.15b.

A question about Osira, there's no available scene between the MC and her, correct? I was wondering if the choice in the dialogue after you became allies with her (the one about kissing her foot or not) would've any consequences later on.

yuseiyami222

Apr 19, 2019
Is it normal that when I transfer my savefiles that when I go to the oracle it keeps saying that i've done all? Or is there content outside of that included?

Clinday

Oct 4, 2017
What history content has been added in 2.19 ? It's been so long since last update i forgot what i was doing and since Illumi is never updated i have no clue what do do.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
What history content has been added in 2.19 ? It's been so long since last update i forgot what i was doing and since Illumi is never updated i have no clue what do do.
By reading the logs, Gabe completed the storymode for Episode 3, so it's finished. I wouldn't know what it's been added as in my playthrough I'm going to reach Odidania soon, but I can write a post when I'll complete the story.

Checking the logs, I'm fairly sure Gabrielle isn't been added as a character available in the tent mechanic. Given the pics shown a few days ago, though, I could guess that Gabe has yet to implement it, but has it planned, although without a romance scene, I don't know how it's going to work or if it's someone that it'll be worked on for Ep. 4.

Is the orb/object that allows to restart the game still in the game? Given that Gabe said that the International edition most likely won't be present in Ep 3 full release, I want to restart the game but form a game plus, and not all over.

Also, for those that played the later beta versions, but prior to the 19b, I read in the logs that there are scenes available in certain locations after doing something 'usual'. What does that refer to? Sleeping?

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
On top of the questions I asked earlier, are there loss sex scenes in the game? I ask because there were some in previous games, and talking with soldiers in the Northern Creek are kind of hint at something like that.
No I think there's one last episode before the game ends, unless Swegabe changes their mind
I think it's quite certain, Gabe mentioned it in recent blogs, as well as referencing International edition not being implemented in EP.3 but going in for EP.4

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
I got the letter in the castle about a quest, to activate outside of Uncle Dad's farm at night, but it doesn't. Is the quest inside the game or not fully implemented yet?

RazorPro

Jul 22, 2018
There's something wrong with the game. For some reason i cant get "Windy canyon clear" achievement, but im 200% sure i have killed all the mobs, opened all chests and collected all ore/illustrations. I need your help, guys.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
There's something wrong with the game. For some reason i cant get "Windy canyon clear" achievement, but im 200% sure i have killed all the mobs, opened all chests and collected all ore/illustrations. I need your help, guys.
Did you get the shard in the area? Or find the squirrels?
I’m not sure what to say, because I completed the area last week, so it shouldn’t be bugged. I don’t think the treasure in the area (you can’t find it in your first try) should count for the completion either

RazorPro

Jul 22, 2018
Did you get the shard in the area? Or find the squirrels?
I’m not sure what to say, because I completed the area last week, so it shouldn’t be bugged. I don’t think the treasure in the area (you can’t find it in your first try) should count for the completion either
Yes, i got it all. According to walkthrough, i should have completed this area, but something probably went wrong.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Okay, I finished the story part for the beta and Episode 3 (it clearly states so at the end, as well as stating the full release of EP.4 as the final version of the game in 2021, although I doubt there won't be delays), so next in the spoiler tag there'll be a recap of what the story bits of post-015b are and various considerations.
First, the story bits:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now, the considerations:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Gokudera

Apr 27, 2017
Yes, i got it all. According to walkthrough, i should have completed this area, but something probably went wrong.
I guess if you have a save prior you can get back and redo everything. I followed the walthrough and completed it. The other thing could say is that sometimes even by following the walkthrough I missed something written by accident and had to return to complete it.

KorsaroKhan

May 12, 2018
I have a problem. When I'm in the prison when the last patch finished I cannot use elevator. I tried using switches, but it shows me that they were already used. Can I do anything? Edit the save or is there something else?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
I have a problem. When I'm in the prison when the last patch finished I cannot use elevator. I tried using switches, but it shows me that they were already used. Can I do anything? Edit the save or is there something else?
this is a glitch, previous comments in this thread tell you how to fix it: go to the tavern in colossia (you can access it through the sewers, it's were Beatrix and her daughter changed clothes) and put a code in the mirror that will fix it (the code is 3377)

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes