DarkLizerd

Oct 28, 2017
It's all about the "timey-wimey" bits...
Also... it's a split timeline...
If you could cross into the timeline where the Young Farah was taken from, she would be missing in that time line.
OR, second thought... at the very end of Origin, Young Farah get's a memory wipe of these events, then get's returned to the exact moment she left, therefore, she never "left"...

VasileCluj

Mar 16, 2018
The games are in this order: Opala I, Opala II and Opala Origins.
Namaria is in a war that start in Opala II, in Origins Opala call for help to Beldorian Empire. Crayden take advantage of the war of Namariia and An'Terra, Crayden want to kill and conquer Namaria and the land of savages... just read the story in the game!

Opala I: the attack of Osira to Opala
Opala II: Civil war in Egipt, Civil war in Namaria, and the start of the war with An'Terra
Opala Origins: Beldorian Empire starts the war to the land of savages, try to conquer Namaria, revolution in the empire (the former crusader)

nekonyann

Dec 4, 2017
where are the switches... i found two of them in east nd west side of of darkthron building...can someone please tell me where is the third switch

Almantus

Dec 1, 2017
Long time ago since i played origins. Interesting that ep3 is still not full finished after all this time.Sometimes i think gabe want to add too much "little stuff" to this game.
Btw, Is there another link available for 2.20 besides mega ?

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
Long time ago since i played origins. Interesting that ep3 is still not full finished after all this time.Sometimes i think gabe want to add too much "little stuff" to this game.
Btw, Is there another link available for 2.20 besides mega ?
episode 3 is finished now

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I downloaded the latest update because it said almost all locations can be completed, yet for every 1 I completed there were 2 more I couldn’t do.
Are any of these completable:
Caimridge, Darkthorn Keep, Hollow Gorge, Crimson Forest, Tower of Descent, Fierra Falls, Warrengard, Is. of Mist, Kahr, Duchess’s Mansion, Ravaged Booty, Odidania, Ruins of the Past, Last Tower, 2 should be according to the gallery.

Also can you get the better shovel for the last 4 treasure maps? If yes how?

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
then why do you think this game is set for after 2 and not before like it actually is? the one you walk around with at first is the teen farah and then meet the older one in brightstone.
because of the end to LOQO2 is where murdock finds a way to travel through different universes and timelines. the "Original" farah and opala traveled to back to brightstone to find help because of a war coming at the end of LOQO2.
technically set after 2... it cannot be before because there was no way to travel through time and universes before that, that was a thing MURDOCK discovered right at the end, in fact it's mentions at the epilogue of the game.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
by the way, i've been reading about a lot of people facing a monster in the mist area... i cannot even enter this area. How do you access the area?

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
because of the end to LOQO2 is where murdock finds a way to travel through different universes and timelines. the "Original" farah and opala traveled to back to brightstone to find help because of a war coming at the end of LOQO2.
technically set after 2... it cannot be before because there was no way to travel through time and universes before that, that was a thing MURDOCK discovered right at the end, in fact it's mentions at the epilogue of the game.
there are a few things you people are forgetting that proves that origins is set in a timeline before the events of 1 and 2. 1) that the first character you meet is a teenage farah when she joins your party in collusia. 2) you meet the older one in brightstone after some gameplay and she has no memory of who she is or how she got there. the two farahs meet and think they are sisters and not the same person from alternate timelines. 3) in 1 and 2 farah has 2 fully grown adult age daughters and the horse son who is probably older than the girls. since the first character that joins your party is the teenage farah, she cant have any of this yet.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
there are a few things you people are forgetting that proves that origins is set in a timeline before the events of 1 and 2. 1) that the first character you meet is a teenage farah when she joins your party in collusia. 2) you meet the older one in brightstone after some gameplay and she has no memory of who she is or how she got there. the two farahs meet and think they are sisters and not the same person from alternate timelines. 3) in 1 and 2 farah has 2 fully grown adult age daughters and the horse son who is probably older than the girls. since the first character that joins your party is the teenage farah, she cant have any of this yet.
1) yes, that's the farah from THAT universe/timeline... she has NOTHING to do with old farah nor Opala, those two came from the "main" timeline, right after LOO2.
2) old Farah remembers perfectly why is she there and who she is, she is there to negotiate for aid in the war. What she doesn't remember is ever being in bright stone before, and she doesn't recognize herself because, of course, if you don't know you traveled to another timeline you don't even entertain the thought that the person standing right on front of you is yourself. this is to show that this game we are playing is NOT a prequel, but an alternate timeline. I believe that what is happening is that neither Farah nor Opala know they have been transported to a new timeline, they just think they have been transported to another place.
3) OOOOH! i see the confusion! you think that the farah we know from 1 and 2 it's the same farah than the one we know!

what happened was that Opala and Farah after the events of LOQO2 traveled to another "universe" using murdock's device to ask fro help for an incoming war (teased at the end of LOQO2) and they ended up in another timeline set in the past and in another place, where all the events of this game are happening, but neither of them know yet that they are in a different timeline, they just think they traveled to a new place.
Is as if you crossed a portal, ended up in 2006 Paris (for example) and you found a young millionaire version of yourself there: you never been to Paris, you don't ever remember your old self of 2006 being in the same situation as this kid, but he is your equivalent of this timeline.
same here: old Farah traveled to another place where she found a younger version of herself in a situation she never encountered, Young farah is just the equivalent of this timeline set in the past.

in other words: Yes, LOQO origins is set in a timeline PREVIOUS than the main one, but the game takes place in the continuity AFTER LOQO2. Otherwise Old farah, Opala and Osira would not be there.
time travel is confusing as hell in this situation, but i assure you, despite the fact that the game takes place in a timeline that takes place in the past does NOT mean it's a prequel in this situation, it's still a sequel to LOQO2

Reactions: SrZurdo

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
This is for all those who are just in it for the fap. This is a collection of save files with unlocked galleries for all artstyles.

The Art Gallery has been completely unlocked in all saves, meaning you can look at the CGs of every artstyle from any save.
However in order to replay the scenes an appropriate save file must be used.
These save files start you from inside the Gallery Room with all scenes unlocked.

This uses my personal save file as a base, it's not 100% complete, more like 98%.
I didn't change the sprites/attributes of the MC in every save but he will behave as each save's type from that point on.
Changing the MC sprite requires messing around with the save file more, do at your own risk.
I didn't play the game 15 times, I messed with Variables I don't expect the game to break if you continue playing from that point but I can't guarantee it either.

It was a fairly hard process so I will not do it for every update. I plan to do it again when the next episode is complete.

Read the READ ME on how to use. If you spot mistakes point them out so I can correct them.

Dark_Void

Oct 14, 2019
1) yes, that's the farah from THAT universe/timeline... she has NOTHING to do with old farah nor Opala, those two came from the "main" timeline, right after LOO2.
2) old Farah remembers perfectly why is she there and who she is, she is there to negotiate for aid in the war. What she doesn't remember is ever being in bright stone before, and she doesn't recognize herself because, of course, if you don't know you traveled to another timeline you don't even entertain the thought that the person standing right on front of you is yourself. this is to show that this game we are playing is NOT a prequel, but an alternate timeline. I believe that what is happening is that neither Farah nor Opala know they have been transported to a new timeline, they just think they have been transported to another place.
3) OOOOH! i see the confusion! you think that the farah we know from 1 and 2 it's the same farah than the one we know!

what happened was that Opala and Farah after the events of LOQO2 traveled to another "universe" using murdock's device to ask fro help for an incoming war (teased at the end of LOQO2) and they ended up in another timeline set in the past and in another place, where all the events of this game are happening, but neither of them know yet that they are in a different timeline, they just think they traveled to a new place.
Is as if you crossed a portal, ended up in 2006 Paris (for example) and you found a young millionaire version of yourself there: you never been to Paris, you don't ever remember your old self of 2006 being in the same situation as this kid, but he is your equivalent of this timeline.
same here: old Farah traveled to another place where she found a younger version of herself in a situation she never encountered, Young farah is just the equivalent of this timeline set in the past.

in other words: Yes, LOQO origins is set in a timeline PREVIOUS than the main one, but the game takes place in the continuity AFTER LOQO2. Otherwise Old farah, Opala and Osira would not be there.
time travel is confusing as hell in this situation, but i assure you, despite the fact that the game takes place in a timeline that takes place in the past does NOT mean it's a prequel in this situation, it's still a sequel to LOQO2

Considering that, I think that the reflected reality (the one we access through the ominous crystal) is the version of the Beldorian Empire set in the I and II games' timeline. I mean, that place looks like a devastated future. And since the Beldorian Empire where Origin is located is in an alternate timeline, in the past, it makes sense that their future in the other timeline would be damnation.
What do you guys think?

Reactions: DarkLizerd

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Considering that, I think that the reflected reality (the one we access through the ominous crystal) is the version of the Beldorian Empire set in the I and II games' timeline. I mean, that place looks like a devastated future. And since the Beldorian Empire where Origin is located is in an alternate timeline, in the past, it makes sense that their future in the other timeline would be damnation.
What do you guys think?
that's actually fascinating, and it would explain why Farah and Opala needed to travel to another timeline/universe to ask for help to the Beldorian Empire instead of just sending someone to ask for help to their own Beldorian empire.
hell maybe, "original universe Beldorian empire"( OUBE) was the FIRST place affected by the war Opala and Farah are preparing for.
I really hope this place is not just some easter egg and plays an important role someplace in the story later.

Reactions: Dark_Void

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
I have talked to the creator of the game and I will admit that I was 100% wrong in what I said, the creator told me that this takes place 1 year after LOQO 2. and to just not think about getting the teen farah and it will make much more sense.

Reactions: azraelswegul

Alexander Krisnov

The Dead Commisar
Uploader
Sep 14, 2016
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin v2.20

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

//EDIT:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
thanks man saves me the horror of downloading it from some god forbidden fileboom like will be up soon

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes