Rize

Jul 10, 2017
A different tip for people who want to get the nude costumes / portraits quickly. If you use cheat engine the value used to determine how many wins you have is the same for every character. So finding the value for your wins only needs to be done once and then every match after just change it to 23 (11 wins) once you hear the sound for your dice rolling. The win counter doesn't go up until you reach the message of you winning or losing the round.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I feel really dumb for for asking, but i need more hand-holding, preferably with screenshots.

rjrxxx

Oct 28, 2017
I'm pretty much done with the game so far, but right now I'm walking in circles figuring what I'm missing (which is just 1 property and 1 clearable zone).

Going back to older saves I've already figured out that I'm missing the gift shop in Colussia, but I'll wait for a new update in hopes that I buy it without another reset.

However since I got everything else in the game (pics, shards, etc...) I'm just not able to figure out from which of the following areas I can get the missing exploration title.
Caimridge; Tower Descent; Hollow Gorge; Crimson Forest; Castle Warrengard; Duchess's Mansion; Odidania; Isle of Mist; The Ravaged Booty; Khar; Tijia Woodland; Blackgard Stronghold; Ruins of the Past; The Last Tower.

Could anyone point me in the right direction?

Edit: forgot the ravaged and blackgard on original post.

Last edited:

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
However since I got everything else in the game (pics, shards, etc...) I'm just not able to figure out from which of the following areas I can get the missing exploration title.
Caimridge; Tower Descent; Hollow Gorge; Crimson Forest; Castle Warrengard; Duchess's Mansion; Odidania; Isle of Mist; Khar; Tijia Woodland; Ruins of the Past; The Last Tower.
If I remember correctly it's Castle Warrengard. Have you cleared the 2 drawers in the baron's cell? It's what I'm missing and I don't think it's something you can get yet.

Tratamiento

Dec 29, 2018
sooo, i just downloaded the game (2.22) and played it until ep 2
what should i do on port Ronnod? all i know is just i need to find someone who know smething about farah's bracelet but where is he/She?
the walkthrough say nothing about it and just straight tell me to steal the donation at night on the church there, but the mc keep saying "i should come here later" or stuff like that.
so what should i do here?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
sooo, i just downloaded the game (2.22) and played it until ep 2
what should i do on port Ronnod? all i know is just i need to find someone who know smething about farah's bracelet but where is he/She?
the walkthrough say nothing about it and just straight tell me to steal the donation at night on the church there, but the mc keep saying "i should come here later" or stuff like that.
so what should i do here?
camp outside or stay at the inn so that it's daytime. then over on one of the boats to the west, there should be a hooded figure...

Reactions: Tratamiento

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
All this time has passed and the OP hasn't been updated to v3.01

So i'll just put the v3.01 here

Reactions: Viressa

rjrxxx

Oct 28, 2017
If I remember correctly it's Castle Warrengard. Have you cleared the 2 drawers in the baron's cell? It's what I'm missing and I don't think it's something you can get yet.
Thanks for the hint. It actually could be that since I've never freed the baron when given the option.
I wont be doing a ng+ anytime soon to check, so I'll leave the game unfinished for now.

Pa3uk

Jul 22, 2017
In Castle Baron Ironard, we can make 3 choices 1) Free Barono 2) Trick the Baron 3) Do nothing. 1) He leaves with Steeal Demoness 2) We promise to let go, but we put them in different cameras and there is the possibility of sex with her (Steeal Demoness). 3 .... -_- Which option is better to choose? Will they appear if they are let go? (I just thought Steeal Demoness in the first paragraph voluntarily went over to our side herself). In the second paragraph, as if for them this is the end of the story ... (just repeating the animations and that's it) ... or in time she will be able to leave the camera ??? O_O
Just pass the game AGAIN, there is no desire -_-. Thanks for the answer.

D

Deleted member 1313226

Thanks for the hint. It actually could be that since I've never freed the baron when given the option.
I wont be doing a ng+ anytime soon to check, so I'll leave the game unfinished for now.
I DID do a ng+ and let them go so I could get those two drawers, and it's still not cleared. I'm 42/43 cleared according to the Statistics. Those not cleared: Caimridge, Hollow Gorge, Crimson Forest, Tower of Descent, Castle Warrengard, Island of Mist, Kahr, Tijia Woodland, Duchess's Mansion, The Ravaged Booty, Odidania, Blackgard Stronghold, Ruins of the Past, and The Last Tower.

Futadoober

Apr 13, 2019
Since you claim to be working on this full time,
how are you trying to convince your supporters that polishing this "pretty much done" game is gonna take 2 years of full-time work? Just curious...

I don't think thats SweGabe....

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I'm 42/43 cleared according to the Statistics.
Went into the files and checked them one by one again. It's not Warrengard even though that was something I don't have. It's Tijia Woodlands. In the cave there's a gap that you can't jump over, if you could there's 2 Crystals that can be mined.

Posting them all just so I don't have to check them again.

rjrxxx

Oct 28, 2017
I never bothered to actually count the areas, but looking at the previous list it appears that there's a problem with the statistics counter. I'll copy the previous list with two corrections (1- adding colussia to cleared and moving Tijia to uncleared).

This basically sums the current issue 57/57 discovered locations (58 with ????), and 42/43 cleared locations despite all 43 of them being done. Obviously one of them isn't being registered correctly and thus another bug.

Last edited:

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
I'll copy the previous list with two corrections (1- adding colussia to cleared and moving Tijia to uncleared).
My list is correct as to what the game assumes is completable. Each area has an internal variable, if it's equal to a certain set number it's clearable. If that set number is >80 it is automatically set as unclearable. Colussia is such a big city that it hits the 80 cap.
Nowhere in the events could I find an instance of the player being able to trigger the Colussia Completion Message. Colussia is showing the colored star because the variable has overflowed but it correctly doesn't trigger the completion event. Tijia Woodlands is clearable according to the game.

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
Wow, this thread was abandoned by the mods, their last op update was from version 2.22.
Is anyone writing a walkthrough for the new part?

darvla

Apr 19, 2018
Hello
Can you hide the blue interface with text while scene is being played?
Are there animated scenes in this game?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well hope it goes well my brother has been telling me that there are morons who don't like games with females in lead rolls. if you ask me there stupid people lol

Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
I feel really dumb for for asking, but i need more hand-holding, preferably with screenshots.
Alright a bit late, but here's with screenshots how to do it. A little bit of info to start: In RPGmaker games that aren't running MV values for stuff is found by using the equation: (x * 2) + 1

Which just means if you have 10 items you're going to search for 21 to find the value of it. Then say you use one so now you search 19 since it's (9 * x) + 1. The only sort of exception is if the value is 1. A value of 1 becomes 3 when searching using cheat engine. That out of the way here's the process with screenshots.

EDIT:
All this time has passed and the OP hasn't been updated to v3.01

So i'll just put the v3.01 here
So what else has the updated added other than two quests at the grandmaster's hut that give you surrender and submit skills?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes