zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
this game has odd plot twist but then agian the snake god is a big liar anyway lol. hope for more and something i read makes no scent's on the blog page way back van was a girl but now there saying you got to guess are mybe i am wrong. just an old man tring to make scent's of all this lol

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
Hay guys, im having a problem with the elevator in the keep.

The WT says i need to flip the switch in the top floor, to get it going, but eveytime i interact with it, he say:" ive already taken care of the switch" and nothing else happens, but the elevator still has no power. The same thing happens with the other two switches btw.

Am i missing something ?

I would apreciate some help

Last edited:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i for get were it's at but there's a code that you can use in the bar mirror to fix that i think.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
in the bar right ner the front door can't miss it and if you mean the code you will have to check pages. collussias

Wladi142

May 21, 2018
in the bar right ner the front door can't miss it and if you mean the code you will have to check pages. collussias
Thank you for the information, but sadly it did nothing.

When i entered the code it said "nothing happened", i also went to check on it, and it stayed the same

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Playing with V2.22 and when I enter the mirror of memories it exits me in a wall, The work on the private chamber is not complete yet, so hopefully once that is done the bug will resolve itself but I could not find out any information before posting this.

Edit: Nope, private chambers now finished and I still get stuck in a wall upon exiting the mirror.

Last edited:

Darthjake

Jun 2, 2017
Okay, just finished Colussia in v2.22 after events with Beatrix and her daughter. The fight with Van sucked, but watching the after battle scene was sooooo worth it.

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Screenshot_1.png

Wtf? 2 years delay before this shit is complete? Sounds like a patreon cashgrab to me, dude gets 6 k a month to delay the game as much as possible.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes