Shadow Song

Feb 5, 2018
I don't think anyone has uploaded it yet , you should try RPG Maker Save Edit .
thanks I ll just use episode 2s for now, I don't suppose anyone knows where to find a variable list? so I don't break anything fiddling with variables in the saveeditonline

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
thanks I ll just use episode 2s for now, I don't suppose anyone knows where to find a variable list? so I don't break anything fiddling with variables in the saveeditonline
Here's the Variable list for them if you want to change them manually. They are integers +6 is the max for Love and -4 the min for Dislike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Love variables, if you check some other comments in the thread maybe you could find other variables, the problem is that there are a lot of comments.

Reactions: Shadow Song

Voldyik

Apr 20, 2019
Hi! New guy here but I've finished the game 2 times already yet I can't complete Sharing is Caring for there is no person outside the Uncle Dad's Farm. Then, what are the Chrono Shards for?

Voldyik

Apr 20, 2019
Hi! New guy here but I've finished the game 2 times already yet I can't complete Sharing is Caring for there is no person outside the Uncle Dad's Farm. Then, what are the Chrono Shards for?
Somehow, I triggered it randomly by not entering Uncle Dad's Farm but walking near it's area on the map

shiromarui

Dec 9, 2019
Hi, is it possible to change the artstyle on the save file with online save editor like using or rpgmakersaveedit ?

If it possible, which variable that need to change?

Last edited:

Marsup

Nov 19, 2017
Anyone know where to find the item to open the door in the hall of mirrors? (if it is even in the game.)

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
Hi, is it possible to change the artstyle on the save file with online save editor like using or rpgmakersaveedit ?

If it possible, which variable that need to change?
It is even though I wouldn't recommend it. It's why I made my gallery pack, so people wouldn't have to mess with that. There's a lot of Switches that you need to make sure are set correctly.

There's 2 pools of Switches.
and

Don't start the game with a combo that doesn't exist like a black horseman or wolfman in the western style etc. Also this won't change your character sprite because this is set at the beginning of the game through a Change Actor Graphic command which isn't something you can set with an editor without unpacking the game, I believe.

Joniiis

Jan 20, 2018
You should walk nearby Uncle Dad's Farm while in nightime.

TheSmokingGNU

Dec 28, 2018
Love variables, if you check some other comments in the thread maybe you could find other variables, the problem is that there are a lot of comments.
Any idea how to use higher variables? I used saveeditonline but it's variable list only goes up to 128...

Futadoober

Apr 13, 2019
HOLY SHIT is there some sort of speed up function I'm missing? unable to quick skip text (plus so much fucking exposition) + a character that can never speed up that's set to the slowest default walk speed?

(please tell me I'm missing something)

look, its obvious someone worked really hard on this but...goddamn why are there so many AGLs?

I just want to masturbate over here....

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 1313226

Once you get the Boots from the Traveling Scholar, you can press A and run when you're outside. Would be a huge quality of life upgrade if you could a) run everywhere, b) skip text and c) turn down the volume, but alas, you can't.

Reactions: vader634

JobeStroud

Oct 3, 2017
Don't write a walkthrough for a couple weeks and someone else wants to. Good on you of course. Since 3.0 is done I am am doing a basic "get shit here" guide.. Since I think I will die of old age by the time the game is complete. I do a hand-holders guide since most can't even read the first 3 pages.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes