c4tx

Jun 8, 2017
I haven't played since Origin Episode I, but after downloading episode III there's something I don't know. Do I have to download Episodes I and II as well, or can I play the entire game with the files of Episode III? It weights like 2 GB, it's a lot for a single episode

Xanado

May 9, 2018
I haven't played since Origin Episode I, but after downloading episode III there's something I don't know. Do I have to download Episodes I and II as well, or can I play the entire game with the files of Episode III? It weights like 2 GB, it's a lot for a single episode
Episode I and II are included in episode III.

Reactions: c4tx

AtkGaN

Aug 17, 2018
In the game has a total of 43 areas to clear.
Does anyone have the complete list of locations?
My missing this one and I'm not finding

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Does anyone have the complete list of locations?
My missing this one and I'm not finding
i think it's still not unlockable... probably will be added during chapter three and it's above the darkthorn keep. but for now nothing.

darkkinglz

Nov 25, 2017
Hi guys, just 2 questions: 1) what are the dream chests? 2) How can I tame the Steel Demoness. I have done everyting possible (had sex with her some times) but nothing changed. We can't have her in this parch yet?

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
The most I could do is 41/43. The other 2 are Warrengard and Tijia woodlands. Warrengard has 2 drawers in the Baron's cell that are unreachable after you capture him and Tijia has some crystals in the cave that you can't get.

Reactions: Random Hd

iamkjay

May 1, 2017
Usually with each new episode. Gabe has made changes to where you'll have to start from the beginning with nothing to get the full experience.

Such as the booths/safes/altars/dialogue/new tutorial system etc etc

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone know if there's an updated sgedit .ini file for episode 3? know its pretty soon since release but asking anyway just in case

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
does anyone know if there's an updated sgedit .ini file for episode 3? know its pretty soon since release but asking anyway just in case
or if anyone knows how to edit relationships with npcs to make them all positive? don't want to play the game from scratch to find the right conversation item to make each character like you

ExoZephyr

Dec 27, 2019
Hello, i just got into legend of queen opala so im very new and this question might sound dumb as hell, but where do i find 'RGSS-RTP_104'? because i installed the mega link, and tried to follow the manual, and when i tried to install the necessary software to play the game, i could find 'RGSS-RTP_104' anywhere, and when i try to open 'setupmenu.exe' and click to install RGSS-RTP standard version, it wouldnt let me. where do i find 'RGSS-RTP_104'?

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Here's the Variable list for them if you want to change them manually. They are integers +6 is the max for Love and -4 the min for Dislike.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Do you know how to manually change them? I'm using SGEdit and the switches/variables appear as true/false switches instead of integer inputs

Hulanbandulan

Dec 27, 2019
So does anyone know if you get another item that lets you speak with animals? Or do you have to take the Ribbon of speech from Gabrielle on the boat?

D

Deleted member 1313226

in a wall of your room it's supposed to be already there, you can step in by interacting with it.
Don't see this reported yet - anyone else get trapped when leaving the Hall of Memories? I go back through the mirror, and the sprite is to the left of mirror, in the wall. I can turn the sprite left, down and right, but he doesn't go anywhere.

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
Don't see this reported yet - anyone else get trapped when leaving the Hall of Memories? I go back through the mirror, and the sprite is to the left of mirror, in the wall. I can turn the sprite left, down and right, but he doesn't go anywhere.
Where is the hall of memories? I can't find any mirror in my private quarters at the castle

D

Deleted member 1313226

has to be the cockalot one
I have an old save - let me go check

tired of having to re-type this stuff so I'm going to fill out this post here with the new legendaries

legendary young harpy - tijia woodland
legendary shadowood - northern creek (not in cave section)
legendary clank giant - eastern lighthouse
legendary cockalot - marshes of despair
legendary murk maiden - blackgard stronghold (sewers)
legendary earth demoness - immemorial glade
legendary hollow man - the last tower
legendary seis pesadillas - illusian forest
legendary oniquine - pit of ror'ga
These were introduced in 2.22? My Battle Log says I'm 22/22 of Legendary Defeated, so doesn't include these. I have 30/30 for Cockalot, Earth Demoness, Clank Giant, etc., but am not finding these legendaries. Is there some other prerequisite for them to appear, other than killing 30 of them first? Oy.

0nymous

Nov 16, 2016
3.01 didn't come with a changelog so it's hard to say if it added anything compared to 2.22.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes