tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
is today the day when chapter 3 comes out?
yes and no. today is the day when the public release comes out on Swegabe's patreon. chapter 3 was already released here a few days ago and you can find it in the previous message or by going to page 1 where there is also all the info on the game so far.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
yes and no. today is the day when the public release comes out on Swegabe's patreon. chapter 3 was already released here a few days ago and you can find it in the previous message or by going to page 1 where there is also all the info on the game so far.
i started playing but there's nothing new. I assume that since Farah is in bed and the "i don't like owing her a favor" i need to visit Osira, but she is still in the palace going at it with the minotaur.... what must i du to progress the story?

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
i started playing but there's nothing new. I assume that since Farah is in bed and the "i don't like owing her a favor" i need to visit Osira, but she is still in the palace going at it with the minotaur.... what must i du to progress the story?
its been a while since I was that far back so I can not remember. I suggest going to the crystal sanctum and asking ilumi what you need to do next.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
its been a while since I was that far back so I can not remember. I suggest going to the crystal sanctum and asking ilumi what you need to do next.
she said i can't do nothing for now.... kinda disappointing, i hoped that with chapter 3 the story would progress

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
she said i can't do nothing for now.... kinda disappointing, i hoped that with chapter 3 the story would progress
chapter 3 is just an inclusion of everything made after chapter 2 mainly for those that want to play the game chapter to chapter instead of like most of us that play the game with every little update we get.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode III v3.01

Swegabe said:
Link has been replaced with v3.01, only thing "new" is a fix for a missing Lost Illustration in Castle Warrengard, some Encyclopedia rewards temporarily missing graphics and the Legendary Monster in Illusian Forest not spawning correctly!

Reactions: jhose15xs

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Where i can find murk maiden,peis pesadillas? Btw, where is northern creek?Or where i can crystalisez catalyst?

Last edited:

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
dinu

Northern Creek is the zone north of Odidania

murk maiden and seis pesadillas are found in Marches of Despair
you won't be able to access this zone until after you down that second spire through main story

Reactions: Dino1000

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
One is in Blackguard stronghold behind a locked gate in the sewers just right of where you get your equipment the first time. I have 2 in my inventory, do ask again if you want the other one because I don't remember and have to check my save files.
cool beans - going to go check there right now

(edit)
didn't see any chest in Blackgard sewers
only locked gates were the ones that take you to that slime pool area

Last edited:

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
Excuse my stupidity. I meant Darkthorn Keep. Behind a locked gate in the sewers just right of where you get your equipment the first time.
I don't ever remember that either

going to go check though

(edit)
wow - how did I miss that one

thanks again :D

Last edited:

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
Where i can find the legendary for Cockalot and that earth lady?
earth elemental legendary is Immemorial Glade
can't remember where cockalot's legendary spawned

again check your Explorer tab in Encyclopedia to see which zones have legendary mobs 0/1
it is going to be one of them

I do remember that a legendary being in that Marches of Despair overpass zone - looks like a huge bird
but I think this one was tied to the harpy mob

and that clank giant legendary was Eastern Lighthouse

Last edited:
Reactions: Dino1000
3.70 star(s) 74 Votes