azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
i have to say... despite all the good in this game and the lack of patience on my part (which is not Gabe's fault) i do have to complain about the trend of this games (mostly LOQOII and LOQOO) of starting of having voice acting by the beginning of the game and absolutely dropping it by the time the second fourth of the story starts.

Either have voice acting or not, but this weirds me out.

bb12308

Aug 2, 2017
Is there a way to replay events? I did some snooping around and found a mirror of memories item is in the game and is supposed open a new hall in castle warrengard, but I don't know how to activate it.

azraelswegul

Dec 27, 2017
Is there a way to replay events? I did some snooping around and found a mirror of memories item is in the game and is supposed open a new hall in castle warrengard, but I don't know how to activate it.
in a wall of your room it's supposed to be already there, you can step in by interacting with it.

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
there's supposed to be an illustration at Praeceps isle....does anybody know where it is?
I noticed that too
probably only there when tower is still up

and here I've been trying to avoid yet another playthrough (lol)
I had a good stretch of about 5 betas since my last new game+

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
Does anyone know which one is the legendary from tijia woodland?
has to be the cockalot one
I have an old save - let me go check

tired of having to re-type this stuff so I'm going to fill out this post here with the new legendaries

legendary young harpy - tijia woodland
legendary shadowood - northern creek (not in cave section)
legendary clank giant - eastern lighthouse
legendary cockalot - marshes of despair
legendary murk maiden - blackgard stronghold (sewers)
legendary earth demoness - immemorial glade
legendary hollow man - the last tower
legendary seis pesadillas - illusian forest
legendary oniquine - pit of ror'ga

Last edited:

Cake39

Jun 3, 2017
guys anyone know how to get beatrix or gabrielle to come back to your room and worship your cock, or have sex with them

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
guys anyone know how to get beatrix or gabrielle to come back to your room and worship your cock, or have sex with them
you have to improve your relationship with them enough to where they will want to do that. unfortunately I don't think that has been added to the game yet.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes