Alffi

Nov 5, 2018
Tomorrow is christmas eve and if i understood correctly, also the public release of episode 3? i normally pass episodic games due my love for a good story, and feel unfulfilled when i must stop the story mid way, but i must say i enjoyed episode 1 and 2 of the origin.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
So, shadowood monster drop titanium, oniquine drop pure mineral and a good exp... Wonder where i can find the legendary for those creatures ? Btw, where i can find quarz ? Whitout Ilummi what can i do next ?

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
So, shadowood monster drop titanium, oniquine drop pure mineral and a good exp... Wonder where i can find the legendary for those creatures ? Btw, where i can find quarz ? Whitout Ilummi what can i do next ?
this hasn't been updated in more than a year but it does have most enemies.

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
if you go into the encyclopedia item, under titles tab then click on explorer to track specific zone data
in there you can see which zones have the legendary monsters

the only one I cannot find atm is the legendary spawn for seis pesadillas (the hydra one)
it is suppose to spawn in Illusian Forest but I trekked through there in both day and night times and cannot find the area in which it spawns
even the golden beetle spawn doesn't show up right

unless I'm missing a specific area in that forest maze

(edited here)
but if I remember correctly, the oniquine legendary (the horse one) is Pit of Ror'Ga
and the shadowood legendary was in Northern Creek, not in cave but in the grassy stretch north of bridge

Last edited:
Reactions: Dino1000

fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
grzeska

I found that Murk Maiden legendary so it is implemented right
you can always look through your explorer tabs as it shows you zone data

but that specific one was located in the sewer area of Blackgard Stronghold
weird thing about that one was it spawned as a group of 2-3 "guardian" mobs instead of a single named one
I can't remember what they were called exactly
but it did give me the illustration afterwards

and that seis pesadillas one is suppose to spawn in Illusian Forest, but I cannot find which area it is located

GENO1980

Dec 26, 2018
grzeska

I found that Murk Maiden legendary so it is implemented right
you can always look through your explorer tabs as it shows you zone data

but that specific one was located in the sewer area of Blackgard Stronghold
weird thing about that one was it spawned as a group of 2-3 "guardian" mobs instead of a single named one
I can't remember what they were called exactly
but it did give me the illustration afterwards

and that seis pesadillas one is suppose to spawn in Illusian Forest, but I cannot find which area it is located
thanks

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
I know i am noob, but where i can find seis pesadillas,murk maiden...Btw,if Ilumi is not yet implemented how can i know what to do next?

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
have any of the legander monsters been added i have killed all i could find. plue some of my trueser maps have unlisted were ther at are these in the game as well i think it is the last two maps hard to say with out going back in to the game tho.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
well i like the game and stuff. the resoin i can wait for more is i have a lot of other games on a flash drive that i play lol but she does also have to wait for the artist to finish there stuff too
for what version? you can see a list of everything added to all versions on page 1 on the first post.

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
anyone know which direction that legendary mob is in Illusian Forest?
The Seis Pesadillas Legendary should be just in front of the grave thing in Illusian Forest. It isn't for some reason, I opened the game up and checked the event and it looked fine, copy-pasting it a tile to the left made it work. Deleting the original and copy-pasting it back in the same spot also worked fine, my guess is that it's corrupted.

tldr You can't get the Seis Pesadillas Legendary in v3.00

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well i do now i am playing with pic 4 set and there are some missing pics. instead of 4 i get pictures for i think 3s pic. i have finished the dice game whitch was a pain because the computer kept getting high numbers and gave me shitty rolls.

Dino1000

Jun 3, 2017
Beauty treatment is bugged.I need to deliver the stuff to an old man , but this guy is surrounded by a fence...

JohnDhimos

Feb 16, 2018
JohnDhimos

can you datamine which spawn in Illusian Forest is the golden beetleblade?

thanks in advance
There isn't one. I checked the Troops and the Horses and Trees come in either 2s or 3s, there is no troop with a beetleblade. To be double sure I checked every event and there wasn't a golden beetleblade spawn in Illusian Forest.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes