Girokar

Apr 6, 2018
So since no one else has posted it yet for anyone wondering the new chests locations:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

A different tip for people who want to get the nude costumes / portraits quickly. If you use cheat engine the value used to determine how many wins you have is the same for every character. So finding the value for your wins only needs to be done once and then every match after just change it to 23 (11 wins) once you hear the sound for your dice rolling. The win counter doesn't go up until you reach the message of you winning or losing the round.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rize

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
Is the game 100% complete?
NO its not. according to Gabe (the one who owns and is working on this game) it still has 2-3 years of development before being completed and with my game completion status. I believe it. after spending 75+ hours in game with 55 of that being over several new game+'s and just running around. I am only at 49% complete so this is no where near being 100% completed game.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
from swegabe herself

Here it is, the finished version of Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode III ahead of the public release on December 24th - 2019! Only possible thanks to your support, and I can never thank you enough for letting me make these silly games! While it says episode III, it also includes the previous two seamlessly, so you don't have to go looking for anything else!

If you have been an avid beta player, some of the new stuff is additional rewards in the Encyclopedia, nine more legendary monsters and some misc refinements! Please comment below if you find any bugs/glitches and I'll have them fixed!
Final episode coming next!

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
from swegabe herself

Here it is, the finished version of Legend of Queen Opala: Origin - Episode III ahead of the public release on December 24th - 2019! Only possible thanks to your support, and I can never thank you enough for letting me make these silly games! While it says episode III, it also includes the previous two seamlessly, so you don't have to go looking for anything else!

If you have been an avid beta player, some of the new stuff is additional rewards in the Encyclopedia, nine more legendary monsters and some misc refinements! Please comment below if you find any bugs/glitches and I'll have them fixed!
Final episode coming next!
what the new item in the Encyclopedia

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well it's good that it's out but i still can't download it with mega becuase mega still want's me to load there stuff on my computer so i geuss i am screwed on this one lol

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
well it's good that it's out but i still can't download it with mega becuase mega still want's me to load there stuff on my computer so i geuss i am screwed on this one lol
You just gotta wait till someone re-uploads it.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes