Deatd

Oct 1, 2017
I'm at the end of ch 2 but I still can't do any sexy thing with Gabrielle she is telling me we need to first know each other or something like that, its that a bug or I need to do something? or did I fucked my game somehow?

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
I'm at the end of ch 2 but I still can't do any sexy thing with Gabrielle she is telling me we need to first know each other or something like that, its that a bug or I need to do something? or did I fucked my game somehow?
Same here, I'm at the end of chapter 8. Still nothing, despite the fact that I have red heart with her.

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so how do you know if there getting screwed off camra. plue's i think the incest stuff will be there are they would not give the mother a heart over her head. if i am thinking right you can screw the people with heart's

Vaaka

Sep 26, 2018
What happened to the gallery? wasn't there a mirror in your room in your castle to access it? It doesn't seem to be there anymore.

Vaman

Sep 26, 2017
Hey,

Wondering if anyone has a save available that is around the point where a certain character becomes Kythie (International version)

I lost my save and I really don't have the time to play 9 hours to get to that point again.

KomischerKauz

Oct 18, 2018
Where is somer cove?

I defeatet Masquerade in the royal cotton, i read in the head the path to trees.

But i don*t find sommer cove.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
Where is somer cove?

I defeatet Masquerade in the royal cotton, i read in the head the path to trees.

But i don*t find sommer cove.
to get to summer cove after leaving the royal cottage, you see the trail that just fades into grass? that is where you have to go. you see the path thru the trees to the water? that is the path you take.

Reactions: KomischerKauz

kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Do you know how or what to look for? I would really appreciate a point in the right direction
XD it easy, thought others get it too. what u have to do his when the main char roll the dices don't click anything, what the number u get you enter it in this (value * 2 + 1 ) then u roll again, if the number on CE change you don't have to scan again. just know the game crash if u enter the wrong value.

Reactions: Mangahiryu

Homealone

Jun 3, 2017
hurry it up already and finish the game!

how long has it been? 5 yrs? what kind of time management is this?

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
quick question

how do I get the safe code to crack safes? I know normally glowing spots appeared in past versions but i can see them in my current playthrough. Has something changed?

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
quick question

how do I get the safe code to crack safes? I know normally glowing spots appeared in past versions but i can see them in my current playthrough. Has something changed?
yes, the way you notice unsearched areas has changed. look at something you haves searched before. look above it. see the yellow dots moving? that is the new system.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
hurry it up already and finish the game!

how long has it been? 5 yrs? what kind of time management is this?
you want to know what kind of time management that is? well let me ask you a couple of questions. have you played the other 2 games? how long did it take you to complete them? well now imagine that you are the only one that is designing, building and testing a game because that is exactly what is happening here. she is the only one working on designing this game. big name ones like Rockstar, EA, and etc. all have hundreds or thousands of people working on their games, its why they can turn out a new one from concept to final game in less than a year.

so everyone remember this the next time you think. well why don't they hurry up. be patient. I really want to play the final game too but there is only so much 1 person can do over a certain amount of time.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes