kingbloo123

Jul 29, 2017
Ok, i set auto button presser for 1.5h and i got.....8 wins. Rng ftw
If anyone find how can you cheat this madness with save editor or whatever, please tell me. I would rather fight 30 Broncollo once again than do this rng fiesta. ON one game i was winning 10:3 and lost 11:12.
"hint" cheat engine your friend if u know how to use it.

Arman95

Jul 25, 2017
Does anyone know which editions are completely updated? I like the International but hate that some scenes aren't done and they get replaced with the western edition image (my least favorite).

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Ok, I fucked up and accidentally saved after coming out of "memory mirror". So now I'm stuck inside a wall, is there any way to somehow teleport me somwhere else? Via save editor, for example? Is there a way to edit player's coordinates somehow?

EDIT. Nevermind, managed to "fix" the problem. What I did was: downloaded RPG Maker XP, created new project, copied "Game.rxproj" into a game folder, decrypted "Game.exe", opened game in RPG Maker XP and put a "walkable" tile instead of a wall to where my character was. The things I do to jerk off...

Last edited:
Reactions: RustDust

Rommel2

Nov 17, 2017
Ok, I fucked up and accidentally saved after coming out of "memory mirror". So now I'm stuck inside a wall, is there any way to somehow teleport me somwhere else? Via save editor, for example? Is there a way to edit player's coordinates somehow?

EDIT. Nevermind, managed to "fix" the problem. What I did was: downloaded RPG Maker XP, created new project, copied "Game.rxproj" into a game folder, decrypted "Game.exe", opened game in RPG Maker XP and put a "walkable" tile instead of a wall to where my character was. The things I do to jerk off...
how da fuck do i get to the memory mirror?

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
Could you please tell me what are all the pixel scenes that can be found?
Most of them are in tent. Camp, talk to your companion and ask them to join you in your tent. You can ask Pharah, Gabrielle (supposedly), tsundere cat, slutty cat, female version of your hound and, according to game files, Masquerade, but I didn't unlocked her yet, also you can fuck Steel Demoness in prison of your castle. There are also few pixel sex scenes in game, but there are very few of them. For example, in side quest where you help mercenaries to clear a cave from gnolls there is a sex scene at the end - gnoll is fucking some random girl. Also, during story, there is a pixel sex scene where Beatrix is raped by a hound in prison. There are probably few more, but I don't remember all of them.

how da fuck do i get to the memory mirror?
When you upgrade your castle you will get your own room, upgrade it and you will have a mirror in up-right corner.

tdkid

Aug 28, 2019
is treasure map 9 mentioned in here? if so can someone please quote the person who said it or tell me where the map is in game?

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes