useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
At the start of the game were you have to select the cg style, it doesn't even tell you which one is what. Two of them look western, one looks slightly more Asian, but what the hell? Am I supposed to choose randomly by one single, cropped sample after watching a 5 min long, unskippable intro?

useracc8763

Nov 29, 2017
There is a Cg style comparison in the OP, maybe that will help you out choosing.
One of the images isn't labeled, so I still have no idea if there are 2 eastern or 2 western versions, and why there are even 3 different choices. Also, is there a button to hide textbox? tried H, doesn't work.

ScreenWatcher

Jun 7, 2019
Found a bug/mistake. If you sleep with Steel Demoness in the separate cell after turning down the barons offer, then it won't show the International CG, but the Beastman A CG.

It also doesn't seem to get recorded in the CG gallery.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
So there's 34 scenes in the Art Gallery thing, is that everything or are there more scenes for example that don't end up in there

kinglevvis

Aug 6, 2017
and my person is stuck in the wall and the bedroom.....thank now i got start over
Don't start over, use the same save file on a previous update, save outside of the castle and use that file for the current update, You shouldn't be stuck anywhere.

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
Hi, I already have the refined ember and the chrono shard, where can I find the last material for the dream key?
What is the dream key and where do you get a quest for it? Or is it a "hidden" one where you just stumble over items and have to figure it out? I'm just getting back to this game and dont' knwo what the refined ember/chrono shards are.

thanks

jdtwk123

Aug 4, 2017
About the horse/Kythie scene I think that might be something to do with the Mirror of Memories or what ever it's called. In addition to the memory spheres you can buy there is a locked door. The guy you get the memory mirror from also makes dream keys. So far you can only make one and its title/description is something about sent. The key is treated like a piece of gear you equip to party members, and I didn't feel like putting Kythie in my party to check it so I don't even know if it works that way or not. I'm betting the the dream keys will be things like memories from your party members before the game, or dream/fantasies/nightmares as another excuse to include more non-canon scenes like a lot of the other collectibles in the game.
Pardon, where is this guy you get the memory mirror from? thnks

Alcesto

Jun 17, 2017
Ok, i set auto button presser for 1.5h and i got.....8 wins. Rng ftw
If anyone find how can you cheat this madness with save editor or whatever, please tell me. I would rather fight 30 Broncollo once again than do this rng fiesta. ON one game i was winning 10:3 and lost 11:12.

Donopatay

Sep 3, 2018
Found a bug/mistake. If you sleep with Steel Demoness in the separate cell after turning down the barons offer, then it won't show the International CG, but the Beastman A CG.

It also doesn't seem to get recorded in the CG gallery.
That's because not every CG scene has an international version yet and vice versa. So it uses another CG version instead.

Reactions: noahgreed

TheSavageGod

Jul 31, 2017
Don't start over, use the same save file on a previous update, save outside of the castle and use that file for the current update, You shouldn't be stuck anywhere.
i would but i delete the old file when i got the update version.....can we reup the old file real quick

COOL_CAT

Jul 4, 2017
what style is this photo in?
View attachment 482185
International
Some questions about picking art style (sorry if they've been answered before). Let's take Western Beastman Wolf, International Wolf, Eastern Wolf and West Human. So in those different styles, my protag would be in three cases Wolf and 1 human, with different kinds of art, right? Does the choice of race impact only the mc or everyone else, for example, in Western B. Wolf all the male characters that get on with the ladies become Wolves and in the case of West Human, everyones human, or the choices ONLY impact the kind of protag you have?
only the protagonist, I don't think this even changes anything dialog-wise

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes