fshstck

Oct 2, 2017
for that first dream weaver key, where are the needed parts located?
I only found the catalyst in the crystal sanctuary area, future version

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
i have a queston is the hermit that teaches you stuff like groupe fu done. if so how to get him to get over his pain lol

DeathX109

Oct 5, 2018
just simple question, I have materials already and manpower to built my castle but I have no idea who should I talk to to build them.

NightShadeX

May 11, 2017
So are the changlogs just misleading are are there really no new scenes in pretty much every new update lately?
1) yes and no. The dev feels when it is important to add more content - he adds

2) The dev progress the game at his own pace and does not bow to pressure or money - he is chilling until the end of time

3) some update gets more content or some less.

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
A little info, the final version of the game should be ready in about 14 days.

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
Saves while in the gallery now get you stuck inside a wall when you come out, apparently.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
I hear that in this game some said you have to beg the girls not to have sex with others is this true is it that right to have a harem is this game without the the girls fucking everything with a dick(they also said the same thing about Runescape)

Sangera

May 21, 2017
The girls usually sleep only with you, only in Story missions they get banged by different people than you, and for some situations they get banged offscreen with you only seeing it if you know were to trigger the scene.

3.70 star(s) 74 Votes